Could Dez Bryant go as early as #3?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could Dez Bryant go as early as #3?

I don't really see anybody mentioning it, but isn't Antonio Bryant pretty much done with the Bucs? Berry is nasty, but I don't know that safety is that big of a need to use at #3. Give Freeman another weapon along with Winslow.

I have thought of this as well for a while, I want to wait till the combine to pass judgement, but they have no WR in a poor WR free agency. They need to surround Freeman with talent to grow or he will be lost. Then financially..are you ready to give a FS #3 money? I was also wondering if they would bother with a LT as well, Penn will want a lot of money after this season and they are concerned about his weight, despite playing at pro bowl level before injury
    Patriots Draft 2015
    1. CB - Marcus Peters
    2. WR - Sammie Coates
    3. RB - David Johnson
    3. DT - Angelo Blackson
    4. OG - Tre Jackson
    4. DE - Za'Darius Smith
    5. LB - Ben Heeney
    6. TE - Wes Saxton
    7. OG - Jose Matais

Comment

Simple answer is yes. If Suh and McCoy go 1 and 2, the Bucs don't like Eric Berrys value at 3 and can't trade down then Bryant could be next on their wishlist

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

Comment

Simple answer is yes. If Suh and McCoy go 1 and 2, the Bucs dot like Eric Berrys value at 3 and can't trade down the Bryant could be next on their wishlist

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

Comment

Originally posted by AntoinCD View Post
          Simple answer is yes. If Suh and McCoy go 1 and 2, the Bucs dot like Eric Berrys value at 3 and can't trade down the Bryant could be next on their wishlist
          What this wise Pats fan said.

Comment

anything can happen in the NFL draft
            GO RAVENS

Comment

I am on the Dez Bryant train to KC. I want KC to get McClain, Berry or Bryant. I can see Tampa going with Dez if both Suh and McCoy are off the board.
              my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
              <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
              <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
              <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
              Originally posted by Hermstheman83
              What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Simply stated, he could but I don't think the Bucs pull the trigger.

Comment

Originally posted by GoRavens View Post
                  anything can happen in the NFL draft
                  You stole Jim Ross' line.

Comment

I used to love Jim Ross back in 99'

Stone Cold Steve Austin > Anybody
                    GO RAVENS

Comment

Funny how we brought JR up on a thread that talks about a Oklahoma State player.

Comment

Dez Bryant could very, very easily find his way into the Top 5 Overall in April and I consider him the top option for Tampa Bay after the DTs. I've been preaching him for awhile as one of the top 5 WR prospects of the past decade. If he played this year there's a chance that he could make a legitimate claim as a sleeper at 1st Overall. A 3-5 value that should go in that range to either Tampa or Kansas City.

big props to BoneKrusher for the sig & avatar
                        - For daily NFL draft coverage:
                        www.twitter.com/ryanlownes

Comment

Absolutely. The positional value is better for WR than S so there's no reason he couldn't go there. I don't think the Bucs need OT (thought I'm not 100% sure) so WR is one of the best values positionally at #3.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

I still dont think Berry will go #3. I mean, taking a safety at #3? come on.

Comment

I love Dez to Tampa.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
                              Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information