who would you rather have on your team THIS YEAR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who would you rather have on your team THIS YEAR

not thinking about the future and not necessarily starting. CJ Spiller or Reggie Bush?

Spiller, rather easily.

Comment

Spiller...

Comment

All things being equal with cost and health, I'd go with Bush. Exceptional receiving and return ability, and he finally started to run more physically in the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Clarkw267 View Post
          All things being equal with cost and health, I'd go with Bush.
          Someone wants some attention...

Mike Will & V-Jax

Comment

Originally posted by V-I-P View Post
            Someone wants some attention...
            why do you say that? it's not a no brainer question. bush hasn't been worth where he was picked by a long shot, but he's a good player. and neither will be every down backs, so receiving is very important.

Comment

Originally posted by superman View Post
              why do you say that? it's not a no brainer question. bush hasn't been worth where he was picked by a long shot, but he's a good player. and neither will be every down backs, so receiving is very important.
              With Spiller you have a guy who might take it the distance every time he touches the ball (homerun threat, and with Bush you just have a pretty good punt returner. lol

Mike Will & V-Jax

Comment

bush was supposed to be that guy too...he isnt, but we do know what he is.

we dont know spiller is going to be, ill take bush and put his ass out wide where he belongs...he scores alot of TDs even if hes not the best RB
                E]

Comment

Easily Bush.

Comment

I'd take Bush. He at least has proven that he can be effective in certain roles. He is a good return man and a great pass catcher out of the backfield. He also was showing some physicality running too.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                    Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

Bush is no longer the homerun threat that will all thought he'd be. Spiller is still that homerun threat until he steps on an NFL field, and proves me wrong.

I'd take Spiller over Bush all day.

Mike Will & V-Jax

Comment

I would take Bush. I think that Bush is finally getting into the prime of his career. But ultimately I see him not being on the Saints.

sig by fenikz
                        Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                        You are just a terrible person.
                        Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                        I have an iPhone.

Comment

We've seen what Bush can do in the NFL, he is a homerun guy who either is on top his game or is a non factor. Id rather see what Spiller has

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                          @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Reggie Bush. He is a proven commodity and you know what your getting and the best situation to put him in. 10-15 touches be it rushing, receiving, returning anddont expect him to carry the load. Spiller may be the same, may be better, may be worse. As for now though give me the proven NFL player

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

Comment

Reggie would look better with more touches. If he's healthy, Bush easy.
                              Originally posted by SNIPER26
                              fwiw, i amz deunks ofs myt ass. ilo vez drinmoinz befotre i post. wha t a hreat ideas.z.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information