Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Way Raiders Don't Draft Bruce Campbell?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Way Raiders Don't Draft Bruce Campbell?

Any way Raiders don't draft Bruce Campbell?

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
    Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

If Taylor Mays runs like a 4.14 40? It's an old joke, Mr. Davis does seem overfond of drafting DBs.

Comment

I'll hold my judgment until JPP works out tomorrow. If he runs a low 4.5 time, then it's completely up in the air. What Campbell does have working for him, is that he is the much greater need for this team.

Comment

I hope Al switches it up so he doesn't become too obvious. I mean, it wouldn't be a bad pick, it would be a slight reach but it wouldn't be bad, like last years pick of DHB. The good thing this year for the Raiders is that the two biggest athletic freaks at positions of need also coincide with where they're picking. JPP or Bruce Campbell imo.

Comment

I called it before the combine and it doesn't seem any less likely after yesterday. The Raiders haven't given us any reason to believe they've grown up from picking the best track athletes for the most part and Campbell is certainly on another level for his position.

Mike Lombardi thinks they're taking him too and he has all kinds of taps into the Raiders organization. I'll give it an 80% chance pending the rest of the workouts.
          Last edited by FrankGore; 02-28-2010, 12:34 PM.

Comment

It's either Campbell, Pierre-Paul, or Taylor Mays.

Those are the three options for the Raiders in the first round. No way anyone else gets picked.

Comment

Originally posted by 619 View Post
              I'll hold my judgment until JPP works out tomorrow. If he runs a low 4.5 time, then it's completely up in the air. What Campbell does have working for him, is that he is the much greater need for this team.
              This. If JPP does what Campbell did, he's the pick if available.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

I think its come down to Campbell, JPP and possibly Bulaga

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                @SirStackAlot707

Comment

when carlos dunlap runs a 4.5 lol

Comment

Originally posted by 619 View Post
                    Exactly. JPP is the only other player that will be on Senile Al's radar.

Go Canada, GO!!
                    Sean Taylor - You'll always be missed but never forgotten

Comment

People are still going on with the whole Taylor Mays thing lol

I really don't see JPP running anything close to a 4.5
                      Greg Gross @VittorioTafur Al Davis' scholarship program has died with him. With Hue, it's nothing personal, and nothing sentimental, either. It's gladiator school now. Perform or perish., period.

Comment

Well I agree with the rest of you and it comes down to Campbell and JPP. Campbell I feel is ahead of JPP because Campbell just showed he is a complete freak and the total workout package, plus his position is of more need for this team then that of DE as mentioned before. Do not count JPP out of the running so early, I can see him also putting up some good numbers at this combine. I can see JPP running a 4.65 or 4.70 and he will be the fastest DE. This pick I think by draft day will be very close. It's looking like a battle of the fastest at their position, which is just classic Al.

Comment

Originally posted by Morton View Post
                          It's either Campbell, Pierre-Paul, or Taylor Mays.

Those are the three options for the Raiders in the first round. No way anyone else gets picked.
                          Maybe Joe haden if he runs well

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
                          Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

Comment

With the 8th overall pick in the 2010 NFL draft the Oakland Raiders select Jacoby Ford.

Mike Will & V-Jax

Comment

I think that Campbell is a strong option, but not necesarrily stronger than Pierre-Paul or Haden or Berry.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information