No announcement yet.

McClain vs Ryans

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McClain vs Ryans

So I was wondering what the opinion is between Rolando McClain and Demeco Ryans as pro prospects. I remember liking Ryans as a player coming out, but I don't think he was as good a player as McClain was. Anybody with a better memory than mine wanna chime in?

They're incomparable. Ryans was supposed to be a WLB prospect, but somehow worked out for the Texans at MLB (a la Vilma).

McClain is bigger more explosive but Ryans to me was quicker. Dont make me pick between the two at the NFL level.

Alabama didnt get a much pub back then when Ryans was playing so he was pretty much under the radar as well. McClain I believe is going to get over analyzed and slip a bit in the draft but still get drafted in the middle of the 1st round. His leadership skills, passion, and other intangibles were off the charts for the most part. I can only remember him getting hot headed during the National Championship game. Definatly a guy that I would want on my team.

Sick Sig by the BONEKRUSHER

Originally posted by Raheem Morris
        Stats are for losers, so you keep looking at stats and we'll keep looking at wins.

Debug Information