Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Predicting Future #1 Overall Picks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Predicting Future #1 Overall Picks

    Now that the 2010 combine is over and the NFL draft quickly approaching, itís pretty much a done deal who will compete for the #1 overall pick held by the Rams. Looking ahead though, I would like for all the so called scouts to predict the #1 overall pick for the 2011 draft the 2012 and the 2013. Please try and be realistic and donít give me a running back or receiver because we all know that they donít go #1 overall. Also, who ever you pick, please make a comparison of the prospect with a past football player. For example, for the 2011 draft my prediction is Ryan Mallett=Drew Bledsoe/2012 is Andrew Luck or Terrell Pryor= Terry Bradshaw/Warren Moon and 2012 is Matt Barkley=Troy Aikman.
    Please join the fun.

  • #2
    This thread is gonna be a complete homer fest.

    That being said, I agree on Andrew Luck. He has a good arm, is mobile, and has great accuracy. If he continues to develop properly (never a given), then I could see him as a #1. He is a good player and he plays a position that people highly value


    Originally posted by Scott Wright
    Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

    Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

    Comment


    • #3
      2011 - Locker QB Washington 6'3 225 4.55 comparison David Carr
      Gabe Carimi LT Wisconsin 6'8 310 5.05 comparison Joe Thomas

      2012 - Ryan Mallett QB Arkansas 6'7 245 4.9 comparison Ryan Leaf
      (JR)Matt Barkley QB USC 4.8 6'3 235 comparison * too early to tell
      Blaine Gabbert QB Mizzou 4.8 6'5 240 comparison Drew Bledsoe

      2013 - (JR)Seantrell Henderon USC LT
      Aldon Smith Mizzouri DE
      Tom Savage QB Rutgers
      Alex Okafor DE Texas

      Comment


      • #4
        Akeem Ayers, remember the name.

        Comment


        • #5
          2013 - Seantrell Henderson to the Panthers.

          Bonekrusher.

          Originally posted by JordanTaber
          Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

          Comment


          • #6
            Top 5

            2011
            Jake Locker, QB, UW
            Ryan Mallett, QB, Ark
            Robert Quinn, DE, UNC
            Michael Floyd, WR, ND
            Bruce Carter, OLB, UNC

            2012
            Matt Barkley, QB, USC
            Andrew Luck, QB, Stanford
            Luke Kuechly, OLB, BC
            Manti Te'o, OLB, ND
            Christine Michael, RB, TAMU

            2013
            Seantrel Henderson, OT, USC
            Alex Okafor, DE, Texas

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Da Big Harv View Post
              2011 - Locker QB Washington 6'3 225 4.55 comparison David Carr
              Gabe Carimi LT Wisconsin 6'8 310 5.05 comparison Joe Thomas

              2012 - Ryan Mallett QB Arkansas 6'7 245 4.9 comparison Ryan Leaf
              (JR)Matt Barkley QB USC 4.8 6'3 235 comparison * too early to tell
              Blaine Gabbert QB Mizzou 4.8 6'5 240 comparison Drew Bledsoe

              2013 - (JR)Seantrell Henderon USC LT
              Aldon Smith Mizzouri DE
              Tom Savage QB Rutgers
              Alex Okafor DE Texas
              That is sort of like showing it to you then taking it away. Carr was not mobile and had an average arm. Locker is just the opposite. You had me there for a moment i must admit.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Da Big Harv View Post
                2011 - Locker QB Washington 6'3 225 4.55 comparison David Carr Gabe Carimi LT Wisconsin 6'8 310 5.05 comparison Joe Thomas

                2012 - Ryan Mallett QB Arkansas 6'7 245 4.9 comparison Ryan Leaf
                (JR)Matt Barkley QB USC 4.8 6'3 235 comparison * too early to tell
                Blaine Gabbert QB Mizzou 4.8 6'5 240 comparison Drew Bledsoe

                2013 - (JR)Seantrell Henderon USC LT
                Aldon Smith Mizzouri DE
                Tom Savage QB Rutgers
                Alex Okafor DE Texas
                More like a Faster, Stronger and right handed Steve Young thats what some scouts say.

                Add: Terrelle Pryor to the 2012 or 2011

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Complex View Post
                  More like a Faster, Stronger and right handed Steve Young thats what some scouts say.

                  Add: Terrelle Pryor to the 2012 or 2011
                  When he moves to WR, he'll be a #1 pick overall.
                  **** her in da *****!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    the next Gerald McCoy/Suh

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Jimmy View Post
                      the next Gerald McCoy/Suh

                      I heard he has character problems. I'm betting he goes to the Bengals.

                      Oldie but a goodie.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Milton is good, but I hear he thinks it's fun to do hoodrat stuff.

                        R.I.P. Junior Seau

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          lol i think he is the next glen "big babby" davis. "its fun to do bad things"

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            2011

                            Top 5

                            1. Matt Reynolds BYU
                            2. Robert Quinn UNC
                            3. Jake Locker Washington
                            4. Aj Green Georgia
                            5. Patrick Peterson LSU

                            2012

                            Top 5

                            1. Matt Barkley USC (Huge inevitability)
                            2. Riley Reiff Iowa (He'll be the best LT in Iowa history)
                            3. Luke Kuechly BC
                            4. Mark Barron Alabama
                            5. Vontaze Burfict Arizona State

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by ToldLikeItIs View Post
                              2011

                              Top 5

                              1. Matt Reynolds BYU
                              2. Robert Quinn UNC
                              3. Jake Locker Washington
                              4. Aj Green Georgia
                              5. Patrick Peterson LSU

                              2012

                              Top 5

                              1. Matt Barkley USC (Huge inevitability)
                              2. Riley Reiff Iowa (He'll be the best LT in Iowa history)
                              3. Luke Kuechly BC
                              4. Mark Barron Alabama
                              5. Vontaze Burfict Arizona State
                              I like all of those guys but the subject is the top pick in their respective year. Reynolds,Reiff, Barron, Kuechly......seriously?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information