X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayocks new Rankings - Post combine

Tyson Alualu over Brian price?
    http://www.nfl.com/draft/story?id=09...s&confirm=true

hes still got mccoy over suh. what is he thinking having joe mcknight that high. i dont understand lee over spikes either. and wtf is he doin still having thomas over berry. i used to respect mayok a lot more. now hes just trying to be different.

Comment

McCluster and McKnight over Gerhart. All i can say is wow!

Comment

Mayock's pretty spot on usually. I'm a little surprised to see guys like Decker, Major, Lee, and Alualu so high on his lists though.

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

Asamoah, Beadles and Johnson over Ducasse is stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by RealityCheck View Post
            Asamoah, Beadles and Johnson over Ducasse is stupid.
            Ducasse is so overrated right now it's ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty Thirty View Post
              hes still got mccoy over suh. what is he thinking having joe mcknight that high. i dont understand lee over spikes either. and wtf is he doin still having thomas over berry. i used to respect mayok a lot more. now hes just trying to be different.
              Yea he been saying Thomas was better than Berry for a while. I don't see how because even though I am a big Longhorns fan, Berry played in the box dude was really physical and a hard hitter. Coming up and hitting the likes of
              6'3 250 lbs guys, Tebow.

Both are pretty equal on ball skills but thats my opinion.

Sick Sig by the BONEKRUSHER

Originally posted by Raheem Morris
              Stats are for losers, so you keep looking at stats and we'll keep looking at wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Babylon View Post
                McCluster and McKnight over Gerhart. All i can say is wow!
                Mayock is not that great at evaluating running backs.

His strengths in evaluating are at the DB and DE position, imho.

Comment

Originally posted by bigfreak314 View Post
                  Yea he been saying Thomas was better than Berry for a while. I don't see how because even though I am a big Longhorns fan, Berry played in the box dude was really physical and a hard hitter. Coming up and hitting the likes of
                  6'3 250 lbs guys, Tebow.
                  Before the combine I was starting to buy into the Thomas hype as the #1 safety but after Eric Berry just dominated the combine, I have a hard time understanding why Mayock *still* ranks Thomas higher.

Don't get me wrong, I think Thomas is top 20 talent also, but Berry is just soooo NFL-ready. No way is Thomas better than Berry right now.

Comment

I love that he has "Bey Bey" so high. I agree. I think Benn may go higher, but Thomas is easily as talented, maybe more.

Comment

He really is jumping the gun on Dorin Dickerson. Thomas over Berry isn't the best. Alualu over Price doesn't sit well with me either. Very average rankings from a guy who's looking more and more like he does these more for attention/raction more than anything.

big props to BoneKrusher for the sig & avatar
                      - For daily NFL draft coverage:
                      www.twitter.com/ryanlownes

Comment

Originally posted by Morton View Post
                        Mayock is not that great at evaluating running backs.

His strengths in evaluating are at the DB and DE position, imho.
                        I've never seen what his strengths are actually.

Comment

i love me some mcluster.

duccasse is so overrated, 3rd round guard imo

spikes>lee

anthony davis>trent williams even though williams was impressive

i think warren should be the #5 corner, but thats just me
                          E]

Comment

None of his rankings are really that ridiculous to me although I strongly disagree with having McKnight, Beadles, and Chad Jones in the top five at their positions.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by thebow305 View Post
                              I love that he has "Bey Bey" so high. I agree. I think Benn may go higher, but Thomas is easily as talented, maybe more.
                              Considering Thomas was in an offense that never threw, and in one season he almost outproduced Benn's career. I agree with this statement.

However, I also think Benn is just an athletic freak, and not really a WR. Mainly because WRs are supposed to catch balls, something Benn isn't really good at.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information