QB Wonderlic Scores

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SUP View Post
    Wow bro, you took the PSAT as a a Sophomore???????????? Crazy ****, I wish I was like you.

You might be smarter than Tim, who the **** knows, who the **** cares? I don't see you being in the NFL though or any Heisman's in your trophy case.

I'll just roll with it though. Most colleges don't give a flying **** about the writing and only use the 1600pt scale. I think its fairly safe to assume if Tebow waited until he was a Senior to take the SAT, he would of improved by 120-150 points, which would of put him right in that AVERAGE range. Kind of like what he ******* SCORED on the Wonderlic. Right about ******* Average. Kind of like how I said he wasn't the brightest kid in the world, but he isn't ******* dumb.

How was your Reading Comprehension Score? I bet you could of improved on that....
    Lmao, are you Tim Tebow you took some big offense to me an average student doing better than Tim freaking Tebow. An 890 is not average its ******* terrible. Alright by your logic I will be scoring a 1300 I have got no problem with that, it doesn't change the fact Tebow is not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Bone Krusher, the best

Comment

Originally posted by Malaka View Post
      Lmao, are you Tim Tebow you took some big offense to me an average student doing better than Tim freaking Tebow. An 890 is not average its ******* terrible. Alright by your logic I will be scoring a 1300 I have got no problem with that, it doesn't change the fact Tebow is not the sharpest tool in the shed.
      I didn't take offense to anything. Just the fact that you can't comprehend anything. I have said that he isnt the sharpest tool in the shed. Jesus Christ.

A 1300 is better than average dumbass. With a 1300 and a decent GPA, you can get in some nice places. If you would just brush up on the reading comprehension, you would be golden.

Comment

You were basically bragging about your average scores though.

Wow, don't make excuses for him I took the PSAT as a sophomore and got an 1150 or something like that, now they have three tests reading, writing, and math. I got 1755 out of 2400 which is pretty good.
        The bold part has zero relevance on Tim Tebow or the discussion at hand, it was basically just you plugging in your scores on the newer SAT test which none of these QB took I'm sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Bengalsrocket View Post

The bold part has zero relevance on Tim Tebow or the discussion at hand, it was basically just you plugging in your scores on the newer SAT test which none of these QB took I'm sure.
          Actually all graduating seniors would have taken the new version of the test.

Comment

Originally posted by soybean View Post
            Actually all graduating seniors would have taken the new version of the test.
            It's possible it is state based. I graduated in '06 and I believe my class was the first to take it in our district (as seniors). I also remember being told that a few of the colleges in the area would sort of grandfather your old SAT test if you took it as a junior.

Comment

Originally posted by soybean View Post
              so i guess this means that tebow is more than twice as smart as vince young.

EDIT: whoops i mean almost 4 times as smart.
              Oh no you din't!

You've brought this upon yourself...

Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
              Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
              Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Originally posted by Bengalsrocket View Post

I mentioned myself, only as a comparison of a two sophomores in HS one being Tebow (when he was one) and the other being me. All I said was mine were pretty good, hardly bragging.

And SUP lol read my post again man I said I'd love to have a 1300.

Bone Krusher, the best

Comment

Originally posted by Complex View Post
                  HOF Alex Smith got a 40......
                  Not trying to make excuses for Alex Smith, but he's had a different offensive coordinator every year that he's been with the 49ers.

Comment

Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
                    Oh no you din't!

You've brought this upon yourself...

he was too stupid to figure out the play so he just ran for it.

Comment

l

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/...lic-score.html

RB Wonderlic scores - Gerhart scored a 30

Some of the other top performers among the running backs include BYU’s Manase Tonga (29), LSU’s Charles Scott (26), Tennessee’s Montario Hardesty (25), Mississippi State’s Anthony Dixon (25) and North Dakota State’s Pat Paschall (25).

Rounding out the bottom of the class was Clemson’s C.J. Spiller, who scored a 10.

Other Notable Scores

Jahvid Best (California): 24
                      LeGarrette Blount (Oregon): 16
                      Jonathan Dwyer (Georgia Tech): 17
                      Ryan Mathews (Fresno State): 16
                      Dexter McCluster (Ole Miss): 18

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information