Florida Pro Day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Florida Pro Day

March 17th. This is going to be quite a show/circus. We get to see the unveiling of the new throwing motion from Tim Tebow and the speed tests for guys like Spikes, Haden, Dunlap and Cooper to somewhat rehabilitate themselves.

im looking forward to seeing jermaine cunningham run.

if he clocks a 4.59-4.63 then i think that he could jump into the second round or 3rd round.

Comment

Yes the time is just about here and I can't wait too see what Tebow has done and how he looks. I will be watching NFL network most of the day to get a looks and watch the rest of Florida players as well.

Comment

How many players get drafted from the Gators this year???

Comment

Originally posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
          How many players get drafted from the Gators this year???
          QB - Tim Tebow
          RB/WR/RS - Brandon James*
          WR - Riley Cooper
          TE/H-B - Aaron Hernandez
          C - Maurkice Pouncey
          DE - Carlos Dunlap
          DE/LB - Jermaine Cunningham
          LB - Brandon Spikes
          LB - Ryan Stamper*
          CB - Joe Haden
          S - Major Wright

A quick off the top of my head list. An impressive class indeed. Hernandez/Haden would be my best bets to have successful NFL careers.

big props to BoneKrusher for the sig & avatar
          - For daily NFL draft coverage:
          www.twitter.com/ryanlownes

Comment

Will be there watching. If you guys are looking for anything in particular let me know and ill keep an eye out for ya

Comment

Not sure if Stamper gets drafted.

Comment

Originally posted by RealityCheck View Post
                Not sure if Stamper gets drafted.
                I put a asterisk next to his name and Brandon James'. Players I don't necessarily expect to be drafted, but it wouldn't be crazy to think they could.

big props to BoneKrusher for the sig & avatar
                - For daily NFL draft coverage:
                www.twitter.com/ryanlownes

Comment

i could see a lot of these gators being future new england patriots

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!

Comment

Originally posted by ThePudge View Post
                    QB - Tim Tebow
                    RB/WR/RS - Brandon James*
                    WR - Riley Cooper
                    TE/H-B - Aaron Hernandez
                    C - Maurkice Pouncey
                    DE - Carlos Dunlap
                    DE/LB - Jermaine Cunningham
                    LB - Brandon Spikes
                    LB - Ryan Stamper*
                    CB - Joe Haden
                    S - Major Wright

A quick off the top of my head list. An impressive class indeed. Hernandez/Haden would be my best bets to have successful NFL careers.
                    I really think that of all those incredible college players, Pouncey and Brandon James will have the longest lasting careers. I really feel like all of the others on that list just leave too many question marks. Don't get me wrong, I think they all have something they're very good at, and in the right system with the right coach / situation, they could all be high quality starters in the NFL, which is impressive for any school, but it always seems to break the wrong way for most guys.

A guy like Dunlap will take a very special situation to get right. A guy like Dunlap needs a place like Green Bay, small town, trouble isn't going to seek him out there, good coaching staff there, and somewhere he can really get his head around life. But with his physical tools someone out there will be arrogant and think they're the right ones to fix him, and normally that ends up poorly, unfortunately for the kid, who squanders an amazing opportunity.

Comment

damn i was going to go to this

anyway i agree, james/hernandez...well and haden. even if it's not as a #1 shut down cb, the guy is a player and not a headcase. he'll stick around and have a good career.

and pouncey
                      Last edited by superman; 03-14-2010, 10:58 PM. Reason: and pouncey

Comment

Excited to see if Haden will improve his 40 enough to maybe get back into the top 10. Also happy that w/e Dunlap does, he probably wont be Oaklands 1st rounder :D

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                        @SirStackAlot707

Comment

pouncey is the best gator this year imo, he has elite center potential
                          E]

Comment

it should be fun.

Comment

Strictly based on success at a given position, Pouncey is probably your surest thing. He has the potential to be an elite one, and the floor of probably just a decent one. The most talented is hands down Carlos Dunlap, and it will be up to him to realize that.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information