Jets Drafting = Fail - Funny Video

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jets Drafting = Fail - Funny Video

I don't know if you guys have already seen this before, but I just stumbled across this video and thought it was hilarious:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZxNeFLuY98

It's a montage of all the NY Jets draft "epic failures" over the past years.

Classic moments like:

- Drafting a fullback in the first round, and right after the announcer says "fullback..." and before the name of the guy is even mentioned the crowd of Jets fans shouts "Oh no!!"

- Drafting Penn State tight end Kyle Brady over Warren Sapp when the entire crowd is chanting "We want Sapp! We want Sapp!" and then they get the gut punch pick of a tight end instead of future Hall of Famer Sapp.

Really funny to watch.

Its on this board every year but it never gets old I love it.

Bone Krusher, the best

Comment

Yeah, I just discovered it recently.

I laugh my ass off every time I watch it.

Poor Jets fans.

Comment

things have changed, Jets have hit alot recently (Gholston needs more time before getting analyzed as a bust). They've traded up alot and hit big on players like Revis, Greene, Sanchez, Keller

Comment

Originally posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
          things have changed, Jets have hit alot recently (Gholston needs more time before getting analyzed as a bust). They've traded up alot and hit big on players like Revis, Greene, Sanchez, Keller
          They've definitely been drafting alot better recently.

Still funny because the mid 90s Jets were epic failures at the draft.

Comment

Originally posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
            True, but the video is just hillarious, more recently it'd be the Rams or the Raiders whose 1st round picks have sucked.

Bone Krusher, the best

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information