Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sergio Kindle vs. Sean Weatherspoon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Sergio Kindle vs. Sean Weatherspoon

    Guys seem pretty much equal, who would you rather have?

  • #2
    Weatherspoon at every position other than 3-4 rush backer. He's just a better linebacker, better in coverage, better tackler, better instincts and more fluid.

    BK

    Originally posted by AcheTen
    JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
    Originally posted by abaddon41_80
    Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
    Originally posted by JBCX
    Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

    Comment


    • #3
      You can give me Weatherspoon. Kindle has been pretty inconsistent in some big games which is something that I take an extra look at.. Spoon just seems more of a football player and his motor is up there with the best of them.
      Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
      Coples is that dude.
      Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

      Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

      Comment


      • #4
        Weatherspoon, easy choice for me

        He's one of the most underrated players and Kindle is one of the most overhyped


        Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

        Comment


        • #5
          Like night an day though, kindle is a pure OLB pass rusher in a 34, weatherspoon is a stud 43 LB or a solid 34 MLB.

          Being a steelers fan give me kindle (my #2 34OLB next to graham) because spoon is my #3 34 MLB behind mcclain and spikes
          E]

          Comment


          • #6
            I don't see how these two are a like other than being prospects that will be drafted in this years draft.
            Originally posted by njx9
            i mean, why wouldn't the broncos take cam newton? they can play him at quarterback WITH tebow!

            Comment


            • #7
              Apples to oranges, one is a big SLB who excels against the run, is fluid enough in coverage and can put his hand in the dirt. The other is a smaller LB who is good in coverage, gets lost in the trash and is best in space (WLB).

              If you need a WLB/MLB in a 4-3 scheme Weatherspoon is your guy, if you need a SLB or a 3-4 OLB Kindle is the guy.

              Comment


              • #8
                This is like comparing Aaron Curry and Brian Orakpo


                Comment


                • #9
                  Sean Weatherspoon...

                  He is a stud. Very safe pick. He is the type that can become the leader of a locker room.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    i love spoon, just cause hes so loud and cocky and always flexing and **** like that...lol
                    E]

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Thumper View Post
                      Apples to oranges, one is a big SLB who excels against the run, is fluid enough in coverage and can put his hand in the dirt. The other is a smaller LB who is good in coverage, gets lost in the trash and is best in space (WLB).

                      If you need a WLB/MLB in a 4-3 scheme Weatherspoon is your guy, if you need a SLB or a 3-4 OLB Kindle is the guy.
                      6'1' 240 is not small. Especially for a LB as strong as Spoon. Sergio's only 2 inches and 10 pounds bigger. I'll take Spoon at any of the 4-3 positions over the evolution.

                      BK

                      Originally posted by AcheTen
                      JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
                      Originally posted by abaddon41_80
                      Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
                      Originally posted by JBCX
                      Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

                      Comment


                      • #12


                        nuff said.

                        Sig by Fenikz

                        I remember NFLDC
                        don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Rosebud View Post
                          6'1' 240 is not small. Especially for a LB as strong as Spoon. Sergio's only 2 inches and 10 pounds bigger. I'll take Spoon at any of the 4-3 positions over the evolution.
                          notice the use of the word, smaller and he is in fact smaller than Kindle because as you said, he is 2 inches shorter and 10 pounds lighter. And if I'm looking for a SLB its Kindle 9/10 times.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Good debate.
                            It can go either way depending on how you see it.
                            Both have the skill to be impact players in the pros, but Weatherspoon is more likely to have the more success, due to the position difference.
                            Kindle will be attacking the QB.
                            Weatherspoon will be flying over the field, stuffing the run.
                            I like Kindle better though...
                            GO RAVENS

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Though really irrelevant here Sean Weatherspoon just said (via twitter) that his wonderlic score was 26. Average-above average score for a linebacker.

                              big props to BoneKrusher for the sig & avatar
                              - For daily NFL draft coverage:
                              www.twitter.com/ryanlownes

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information