Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pro Day Updates

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Pro Day Updates

    Anyone have any updates on today's pro days?

    I think Oregon and Stanford are scheduled for today.

  • #2
    Stanford pro day

    Just read that Gerhart didnt run and stood on his combine stats.

    Apparently someone asked him to run the 60 yd shuttle but he did not.

    Comment


    • #3
      Anyone hear anything regarding LaMarcus Coker's pro day? It was supposedly yesterday (17th) at William & Mary, but I cannot find anything concerning him. The Redskins were apparently very interested in seeing him workout. I've heard so much about his speed, I was quite curious myself.

      Comment


      • #4
        blount

        Early reports have Blount running the 40 at his pro day at about 4.64 compared to 4.73 or so at the combine.

        Just shows you how much faster pro day times are compared to combine.

        Just look at improvements made by Blount, Dwyer, Haden, Blair White, etc.
        Last edited by golota; 03-18-2010, 05:33 PM.

        Comment


        • #5
          maybe the combine is fixed????????????????? ZOMGZ

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by BlackandGrey View Post
            Anyone hear anything regarding LaMarcus Coker's pro day? It was supposedly yesterday (17th) at William & Mary, but I cannot find anything concerning him. The Redskins were apparently very interested in seeing him workout. I've heard so much about his speed, I was quite curious myself.
            this isnt me trying to be a dick lol, have you looked into it on google????? type his name in see if any news comes up relating to him?

            Comment


            • #7
              WVU's Pro DAy was today and I was there.

              Wes Lyons was actually the most impressive player there to me. He had 36" arms and still benched 18 times at 6'8" 230 pounds. He also clocked in around 4.6 and looked like a natural hands catcher. His routes weren't great but being 6'8", it's not easy to have great control of your legs.

              I'll have a full report up later tonight.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by golota View Post
                Just read that Gerhart didnt run and stood on his combine stats.

                Apparently someone asked him to run the 60 yd shuttle but he did not.
                Glad he didnt run. I doubt at this point there is anyone that has not made up their mind.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Is it really that surprising that guys tend to run better on their home turfs?

                  Less stress...less poking and prodding...less athletes...more guys you know...more surroundings you know.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by underscore View Post
                    Is it really that surprising that guys tend to run better on their home turfs?

                    Less stress...less poking and prodding...less athletes...more guys you know...more surroundings you know.
                    Who knows how they time these guys too? It seems like rocket science the way they do it at the combine.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by DraftBreakdown View Post
                      WVU's Pro DAy was today and I was there.

                      Wes Lyons was actually the most impressive player there to me. He had 36" arms and still benched 18 times at 6'8" 230 pounds. He also clocked in around 4.6 and looked like a natural hands catcher. His routes weren't great but being 6'8", it's not easy to have great control of your legs.

                      I'll have a full report up later tonight.
                      LoL, well, he's the next Charger Receiver. You know how we like those big boys. haha

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Duffman57 View Post
                        LoL, well, he's the next Charger Receiver. You know how we like those big boys. haha
                        Haha. You certainly do. I didn't see any Chargers scouts there though. I did see...

                        steelers, seahawks, saints, eagles, texans, browns, panthers, ravens and Vikings

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by golota View Post
                          Early reports have Blount running the 40 at his pro day at about 4.64 compared to 4.73 or so at the combine.

                          Just shows you how much faster pro day times are compared to combine.

                          Just look at improvements made by Blount, Dwyer, Haden, Blair White, etc.
                          In Haden's case, I don't see how running on wet grass makes you run faster than on fieldturf indoors.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                            In Haden's case, I don't see how running on wet grass makes you run faster than on fieldturf indoors.
                            What were his 40 times at the pro day again? I missed them.





                            Originally posted by Scott Wright
                            I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by stephenson86 View Post
                              this isnt me trying to be a dick lol, have you looked into it on google????? type his name in see if any news comes up relating to him?
                              Of course.

                              Like I said, I've cannot find anything in regards to Coker. This is actually my last stop. Even his Facebook has nothing but the pro day date. 3-17.

                              No biggie. Perhaps he skipped it. His biggest issues are character related. The info will undoubtedly show up eventually.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information