RB 2011 class compared to 2010?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RB 2011 class compared to 2010?

Wh0 will be the gems next year in the draft? Seems like this one is pretty deep with probably 10 backs who will have a chance to make it in the league. It doesn't seem like it has any "can't miss guys"...good depth but no high ceiling guys?

This one is probably deeper but next year class is stronger at the top with Ryan Williams and Mark Ingram.

Comment

Don't forget DeMarco Murray, Harvey Unga and a few others.

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
      2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
      2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

Noel Devine, Jacquizz Rodgers...

Next year's class is pretty deep too.

Comment

Evan Royster, too. Probably a 3/4th round guy, but he'll likely have the title of being PSU's all-time leading rusher in hand.

Comment

I'm not the biggest fan of Ryan Williams, but I do like Mark Ingram to be a solid contributor at the next level. I don't think he'll be a constant threat to lead the league in rushing like Adrian Peterson or CJ, but I think he can be a threat to get at least 900-1000 yards once he hits his peak.

I like Demarco Murray a lot if he can just stay healthy. Very versatile, tremendous patience and probably the best second/third gear runner in the class of 2011.

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

Comment

Originally posted by underscore View Post
              Evan Royster, too. Probably a 3/4th round guy, but he'll likely have the title of being PSU's all-time leading rusher in hand.
              Royster will be a good change of pace type back in the NFL imo.

Comment

I really think that Ryan Williams is the class of the 2011 RB crop at this point. He reminds me of DeAngelo Williams -- from his build to his hair to his last name to his number. This is based on only a couple of games so I'll have to gain more of an impression this season, but I really like his potential and feel he's a better prospect than Ingram.

Comment

Can't wait to see Noel Devine in the NFL.
                  Ray Rice and Noel Devine together would make all the ladies cream
                  GO RAVENS

Comment

Originally posted by GoRavens View Post
                    Can't wait to see Noel Devine in the NFL.
                    Ray Rice and Noel Devine together would make all the ladies cream
                    why are you discrimanting against men that would also cream?
                    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

I just did reading that
                      Hi Mom. Send money!

Comment

I wonder how Mark Ingram runs.. he doesn't look like he'd time all that well.

I think a guy that will rise as the season goes along is John Clay. That kid is an absolute load.
                        "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

Ryan Williams, Mark Ingram and DeMarco Murray mean the 2011 RB = sexy time.

All three are going to be studs at the next level.

Comment

Originally posted by djp View Post
                            I think a guy that will rise as the season goes along is John Clay. That kid is an absolute load.
                            Clay is a great college runner, but I think he's too much of a plodder for the NFL. He might turn into an asset as a power runner but I have my doubts.

Comment

Daniel Thomas from k-state

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information