X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is Getting Stupid

http://www.nfl.com/draft/story?id=09...s&confirm=true

Kirwan has Bryant at #29 to the Jets.

Stop underrating him, please, thank you.

Yeah I am pretty sure in my first mock I had him falling to Baltimore.. and then after a solid read over I had to rearrange.
    Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
    Coples is that dude.
    Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

There should be a thread for just stupid mocks, because they flourish around this time of year.

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

Comment

Originally posted by JFLO View Post
        There should be a thread for just stupid mocks, because they flourish around this time of year.
        http://draftcountdown.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=43

Comment

....wait.... my mocks are in there!!!!

Comment

please I am begging people to stop with this Bulaga to KC garbage

Comment

Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
              Just wait until it happens. Why does this happen every year with KC fans??

Comment

Lol, Bryant might not go top 20. And Bulaga to the Chiefs makes perfect sense. If you need to see my reasoning behind not thinking Bryant might not go top 20, visit the other Dez Bryant thread we have, I don't want to write it again.
                Last edited by Thumper; 03-22-2010, 08:17 PM.

Comment

With the exception of maybe the top 4-5 picks there is never an accurate mock. As long as he is right about #27 I don't really care.

Comment

Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                    Bulaga makes more sense than taking Eric Berry (a Safety not named Sean Taylor) at 5th Overall. The team needs big time help on the OL, and Bulaga fits the nasty, blue-collar profile that Scott Pioli is known for being attracted to. At this time last year you'd say "please I am begging people to stop with this Tyson Jackson to KC garbage"... Not all the fans have to like their draft choices and I find that many fans assume it's them making the pick, not the GM. There are such things as premium positions, and Left Tackle/Quarterback/DL are always going to be at the top of that list. You don't take a Safety 5th Overall, most NFL GMs would agree to that.

big props to BoneKrusher for the sig & avatar
                    - For daily NFL draft coverage:
                    www.twitter.com/ryanlownes

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
                      Lol, Bryant will not go top 20. And Bulaga to the Chiefs makes perfect sense. If you need to see my reasoning behind not thinking Bryant will go top 20, visit the other Dez Bryant thread we have, I don't want to write it again.
                      Copy-Paste = no writing! He'll go Top 14, easily. He's a top talent in this draft and has become criminally underrated, like some have said. Michael Crabtree had to walk around with an entourage, acting like he owned the place on team visits just to fall out of the Top 6. Dez Bryant will have to clear things up with teams, but it only takes one GM and the guy is a massive talent.

big props to BoneKrusher for the sig & avatar
                      - For daily NFL draft coverage:
                      www.twitter.com/ryanlownes

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
                        Lol, Bryant will not go top 20. And Bulaga to the Chiefs makes perfect sense. If you need to see my reasoning behind not thinking Bryant will go top 20, visit the other Dez Bryant thread we have, I don't want to write it again.
                        Can I bet you money on this?

Comment

I've said it before and I'll say it again: STOP TAKING PAT KIRWAN SERIOUSLY

honestly, how many crazy mocks do you people need?

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                          don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Originally posted by baronzeus View Post
                            Can I bet you money on this?
                            Unfortunately, you cannot but if I thought gambling over the internet was acceptable I would totally be okay with taking your money. :)

Comment

Originally posted by ThePudge View Post
                              Bulaga makes more sense than taking Eric Berry (a Safety not named Sean Taylor) at 5th Overall. The team needs big time help on the OL, and Bulaga fits the nasty, blue-collar profile that Scott Pioli is known for being attracted to. At this time last year you'd say "please I am begging people to stop with this Tyson Jackson to KC garbage"... Not all the fans have to like their draft choices and I find that many fans assume it's them making the pick, not the GM. There are such things as premium positions, and Left Tackle/Quarterback/DL are always going to be at the top of that list. You don't take a Safety 5th Overall, most NFL GMs would agree to that.
                              Taking an OT won't bother me but passing on Okung (if there) for Bulage would not make me happy.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information