NFL.com Streaming of NFL Network Draft Coverage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL.com Streaming of NFL Network Draft Coverage

Anybody heard if we will able to watch the draft on NFL.com again this year?

I don't have the cable and this streaming is a god given gift to me on draft day.

Thanks to BoneKrusher

they did it last year, I dont see why they wouldnt do it again

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Don't know if they will carry it but atdhe.net carries just about every sports event even AHL hockey and the paraolympic games so they will probably have the draft.

Comment

I'm gonna watch JBond on ustream so chris berman doesn't ruin the picks.
        Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
        oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

Originally posted by broth223 View Post
          This is the way to go :)

Follow Me on Twitter!
          https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

I'm gonna masturbate to JBond on ustream
            this is what he's really going to do

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Handel View Post
              Anybody heard if we will able to watch the draft on NFL.com again this year?

I don't have the cable and this streaming is a god given gift to me on draft day.
              I think last year nfl.com blocked it from U.S. outsiders because of too many people for the servers. I could be wrong but i remember that it wasnt working at all for me last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Favre4ever View Post
                I think last year nfl.com blocked it from U.S. outsiders because of too many people for the servers. I could be wrong but i remember that it wasnt working at all for me last year.
                Worked fine for me the whole two days and I was in Australia.

Comment

Mayock for the masses

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
                  Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

Comment

tI'm just going to stick with ESPN, I don't have NFL Network and would just rather watch in on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Splat View Post
                      tI'm just going to stick with ESPN, I don't have NFL Network and would just rather watch in on TV.
                      I want to watch espn but berman spoiling the pick a few seconds before they happen sucks

Mike Tirico

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

Comment

Originally posted by DeathbyStat View Post
                        I want to watch espn but berman spoiling the pick a few seconds before they happen sucks
                        I thought people said that happened on NFL Network last year as well?

Comment

I assume there will be a link provided?

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                          don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Originally posted by Splat View Post
                            I thought people said that happened on NFL Network last year as well?
                            I don't remember maybe I muted berman right before the pick was announced, I don't actually remember whitch one I watched

Mike Tirico

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
                              this is what he's really going to do
                              Don't act like you aren't gonna do the same.
                              Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
                              oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information