Suh, McCoy among eight prospects already confirmed for draft

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suh, McCoy among eight prospects already confirmed for draft

Sources have confirmed that the following players will be among those in New York a month from today when the 75th NFL draft begins on Thursday, April 22 in primetime at 7:30 p.m. ET:

Ndamukong Suh, DT, Nebraska
    Gerald McCoy, DT, Oklahoma
    Russell Okung, T, Oklahoma State
    Derrick Morgan, DE, Georgia Tech
    Trent Williams, T, Oklahoma
    Dan Williams, DT, Tennessee
    Eric Berry, S, Tennessee
    Jared Odrick, DT, Penn State

The NFL has also already extended and will extend invitations to other players as part of the celebration of the league's 75th draft. The list of players still mulling their options includes quarterbacks Sam Bradford, Jimmy Clausen, Colt McCoy and Tim Tebow.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=090...s&confirm=true

Cool! Two Tennessee boys.

My money is on Berry being the sharpest dressed.

Oh, and Dan Williams can write me a small check from his signing bonus, just like Robert Ayers should have. haha

Sam Bradford will definitely be there. And knowing the Clausens I'd be very surprised if that whole clan doesn't show up.
    Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
    RIP themaninblack

Comment

I hope Tebow goes so I can see him cry when he doesn't get picked...

Originally posted by ElectricEye
      I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

I wasn't aware that Dan Williams and Odrick were 1st round locks.

Comment

Originally posted by MURPHMAN View Post
          I wasn't aware that Dan Williams and Odrick were 1st round locks.
          Dan Williams is a top 20 prospect in this draft and Odrick will go between 20-30 because of how many 3-4 teams will be looking for a 5-tech there. Neither are top 10 locks, but both are very safe first rounders.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
          JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
          Originally posted by abaddon41_80
          Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
          Originally posted by JBCX
          Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

Can't wait to see Suh in Honolulu blue!

Comment

Yeah, I'm really not getting why Odrick and Williams got an invite so fast over like, a handful of other prospects more worthy.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosebud View Post
                Dan Williams is a top 20 prospect in this draft and Odrick will go between 20-30 because of how many 3-4 teams will be looking for a 5-tech there. Neither are top 10 locks, but both are very safe first rounders.
                Williams I can get into Odrick could very well fall out.

I do hope Tebow decides to stay home, he won't be selected in the first most likely so he'd just sit there and everyone will be talking about him all the damn time... Plus it's awkward to see them have to sit there.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Originally posted by Razor View Post
                  If you think Timmy is not going to get drafted then you need help.

Comment

Originally posted by Splat View Post
                    If you think Timmy is not going to get drafted then you need help.
                    Meh... One could always hope, but I'll be happy with seeing him fall out of the second. My guess is that tears will start running at about #49...

Originally posted by ElectricEye
                    I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

Odrick is random

Comment

Yeah the only name that pops out for me is Odrick. I think there could be an outside chance he hits the second, and imagine if it happens? He'd sit there all day and have to come back the next night for round two. That would be horrible.

Originally posted by fenikz
                        His soft D really turns me off
                        ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

The NFL wants some second round guys because of the new format, imo. Having some potential sliders and guys expected to go round 2 gives them more personal BS to tout and adds the "human element" to subsequent days of coverage - especially round 2.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

Maybe the NFL dicusses with later round GMs about players like Odrick and if he was there they would select them? I know it sounds wild.
                            Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
                            Coples is that dude.
                            Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

Originally posted by Razor View Post
                              I hope he doesn't go because thats all they are going to talk about

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
                              Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information