Chad and Reshad Jones

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chad and Reshad Jones

Where do these safeties go in the draft?

Chad - Mid 2nd-Early 3rd
    Reshad - Late 3rd-4th

JMO

Comment

I personally think Reshad Jones is one of the more overrated players of the class. He has good range and is a decent tackler, but otherwise he's garbage IMO.

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

Comment

Originally posted by JFLO View Post
        I personally think Reshad Jones is one of the more overrated players of the class. He has good range and is a decent tackler, but otherwise he's garbage IMO.

Comment

I has Chad Jones rated my number 4 overall safety behind Thomas, Berry, Mays. He has a lot of raw athletic ability and is one devastating hitter. I can see him getting drafted anywhere in the 2nd.
          my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
          <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
          <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
          <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
          Originally posted by Hermstheman83
          What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

I didn't come away impressed with Chad Jones after the Penn St and Arkansas games. He got a really stupid penalty in the final minutes of the game helping the Razorbacks drive.

Comment

Late 2nd, late 3rd.

Comment

They both have a ton of talent, especially Chad. Great size, great athleticism, and can hit. He will be a stud in the NFL. Would be a sure fire first rounder if this wasn't such a talented safety class, he has all the skills you look for in a safety and is still pretty raw.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Vito View Post
                  They both have a ton of talent, especially Chad. Great size, great athleticism, and can hit. He will be a stud in the NFL.
                  Yeah he has it all, its just making sure he maintains his focus and puts his energy towards football. he could end up being the 2nd best S from this class.
                  my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                  <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                  <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                  <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                  Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                  What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

I got to interview Reshad Jones last week. Seemed like an upstanding kid, but I agree with most of what has been said. He has the physical tools, but the instincts and play recognition is something that needs some improvement. He is similar to many safeties in this draft, but I like what he did for a poor Georgia defense.

Follow Me on Twitter!
                    https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

everyone seems to be on the right page with reshad lots of talent with upside. but seems to lack some knowledge and should make more plays. I would say late 2nd to 3rd round for him.

Comment

I'll guess 2nd round on both.

I like them both as prospects.

Comment

3rd or 4th for both. Maybe Chad goes in the 2nd, but probably not.

Comment

I got Chad going somewhere in the 2nd and Reshad is a 3rd/4th

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                            @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Working...
                            X

Debug Information