Tim Tebow

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tim Tebow

I live outside of Buffalo and let me say the Tebow talk is at an all time high right now.

Tebow and Jim Kelly had dinner last night..

After the dinner Kelly went on to say how great of a player and person Tebow is etc.

I don't think Tebow will be on the board for the Bills 2nd round pick.

I'm gonna call it now Bills draft Tebow in the 1st..

It might not be with their 9th pick they could try and trade down.. But I think it's going to happen either way.

Thoughts?

Please take him so Jacksonville doesn't have to.

Comment

Scott said this earlier on Twitter. It is a very strong possibility if both Bradford and Clausen are gone.

Follow Me on Twitter!
      https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

it makes sense I guess but it just feels like a gigantic reach. All the media will jizz their pants though. Plus bills ownership will be glad with the ticket sales.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
        don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

I hope it happens so we can just get the Tebow stuff out of the way and not talk about him for two days, lol.

Follow Me on Twitter!

Comment

Originally posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
            I hope it happens so we can just get the Tebow stuff out of the way and not talk about him for two days, lol.
            if tebow becomes a first round pick (top ten?) we'll never hear the end of it.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
            don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Originally posted by Addict View Post
              if tebow becomes a first round pick (top ten?) we'll never hear the end of it.
              Probably a bit less than him being in the green room for two days, haha.

Follow Me on Twitter!

Comment

if we take Tebow at #9 I am a Bengals fan for the year and maybe more.

Comment

I know most want him to fail but I hope the kid makes it.

Comment

Originally posted by redbills View Post
                    if we take Tebow at #9 I am a Bengals fan for the year and maybe more.
                    Don't pull an APS, it isn't worth it.

Follow Me on Twitter!

Comment

I think they'll draft a left tackle at 9 and trade back into the first to get Tebow - as long as Jacksonville doesn't take him in the 10-20 range.

Comment

Buffalo would be amped if they got Tebow.
                        Trent Edwards still has some hope though
                        GO RAVENS

Comment

The Gators homer in me wants Tebow....not at 9 tho, maybe rd.2. It would just be a terrible choice in my opinion at 9.

That said, if Nix and Gailey really, really feel that this guy is a franchise QB, then you must take him as early as you have to. Ralph Wilson generally brings staff in and lets them run the team with pretty heavy control over personnel decisions....if that is the case with the new regime and they think Tebow is a franchise QB, they should take him, but it is such a controversial and, in most scouts opinions, wrong decision that their heads should roll in 3-4 years if he isn't. With great risk comes great reward, but also great responsibility. I don't think Tebow is a franchise QB (although I love the guy), but if the staff does, he should be the choice because if they hit, it changes the course of the franchise.
                          When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

I love it how everyone can hate the kid and hasn't even seen him play a NFL game yet and give bad rep on just because he came out of Florida and what not . And Jacksonville fans should be proud to draft if they DO . I mean its his home town team and should fit in nicely . I mean seriously give the kid a chance he will surprise you with his game play abilities and play making after he learns a new system it just takes TIME Not every QB can come in and learn a new system and be great with a select few but come on now . Give'em a break haters .

Comment

Tebow is a perfect fit for Chan Gailey's offense this doesn't surprise me I had him going in the 2nd to the Bills but we'll find out how high he goes now.

Chan Gailey's QBs... Tyler Thigpen, Kordell Stewart, Jay Fielder, John Elway.

What do they all have in common? All guys who can pick up yards without throwing the ball.

Bone Krusher, the best

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information