TOP 5 3rd Day LBs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TOP 5 3rd Day LBs

With so much depth at LB, we all know the big name guys in the draft Witherspoon, McClain, Kindle, along with guys who may switch to the 3-4 outside LB, i.e. Hughes and Graham, I wanted to get everyone's take on who do you believe will be the best of the latter rounds(outside the first 3) LBs. Now I know some LBs will fit better with a different scheme then some but try to overlook it and give ur opinion on who could develop and have the most impact on their team.

I'll start the debate with:

1.A.J. Edds
    2.Michah Johnson
    3.Rodrick McClulroy
    4.Rennie Curran
    5.Darryl Sharpton

not Washington like I originally posted
    Last edited by bigfreak314; 03-30-2010, 12:21 PM.

Sick Sig by the BONEKRUSHER

Originally posted by Raheem Morris
    Stats are for losers, so you keep looking at stats and we'll keep looking at wins.

Originally posted by bigfreak314 View Post
    With so much depth at LB, we all know the big name guys in the draft Witherspoon, McClain, Kindle, along with guys who may switch to the 3-4 outside LB, i.e. Hughes and Graham, I wanted to get everyone's take on who do you believe will be the best of the latter rounds(outside the first 3) LBs. Now I know some LBs will fit better with a different scheme then some but try to overlook it and give ur opinion on who could develop and have the most impact on their team.

I'll start the debate with:

1.A.J. Edds
    2.Michah Johnson
    3.Rodrick McClulroy
    4.Rennie Curran
    5.Darryl Washington

Daryl Washington will a 2nd round pick, btw
    Originally posted by njx9
    i mean, why wouldn't the broncos take cam newton? they can play him at quarterback WITH tebow!

Comment

You think Washington makes it to Day 3?

Maybe because he is strictly a WILL in a 4-3, but i still don't see him miking it out of the second round.

1. McClulroy
      2. Watson
      3. Angerer
      4. Edds
      5. Curran

Comment

Also, IF Eric Norwood makes it out of the second round, then he moves to the top of my list.

Comment

No way Daryl Washington makes it to the 3rd day.

Comment

I think he slips a bit to the Rams or the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in the 3rd round, which is still a high 3rd/late 2nd area a team could trade back to the end of the 2nd round and draft him

Stats are for losers, so you keep looking at stats and we'll keep looking at wins.

Comment

I think he slips a bit to the Rams or the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in the 3rd round, which is still a high 3rd/late 2nd area a team could trade back to the end of the 2nd round and draft him
              If that happens technically he'd be a 2nd day pick and would not need to be ranked in your thread...

I honestly think he could sneak into the late first round.

Comment

This list starts and ends with Jamar Chaney. I still think there's an outside chance he goes in the third round to the Oakland Raiders after the buzz he created at his pro day by running a low 4.5 time.

Check out these videos:

Comment

Sean Lee maybe?

Comment

Rico McCoy

Comment

Originally posted by Caddy View Post
                      If that happens technically he'd be a 2nd day pick and would not need to be ranked in your thread...

I honestly think he could sneak into the late first round.
                      WOW! Are you really that high on him or just stating that as a possibility?

Comment

Daryll Washington [I]will not/I] make it to the third day. He is a definite second round pick and possible 1st if the chips fall a certain way.

I like the Iowa LBs Edds and Angerer to be solid pros at the next level. Not Pro-Bowl type players but I really think Edds has the chance to be a possible starter at the next level.

Kion Wilson from South Florida is really athletic and if developed properly he could be a could STer in the NFL.

Others I like:

Rennie Curran Georgia
                        Darryl Sharpton Miami (FL)
                        Vincent Rey Duke - most likely an UDFA
                        Joe Pawelek Baylor

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

Comment

WOW! Are you really that high on him or just stating that as a possibility?
                          Mayock said the other night he could see a team like the Saints taking him with the last pick in the first round.

He fits their scheme, and also is a need.

Comment

I like Rico but if Washington slips then Washington is above Rico, as far as Sean Lee idk how good he can be because he was coming back from surgery. Hopefully another year and he will be at full strength but I have a feeling he is going to be over drafted

Comment

Also, how about Josh Hull from Penn State?

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information