Scott's Star Ratings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scott's Star Ratings

Throw it out there right now, I love Mr Wright.

Every year Scott throws out some sweet ass star ratings on his players..1-5 stars is where we fly.

Now every year or from what I have seen someone or a few people get the Heisman equivalent of 5 stars, however I have not seen a 5 star prospect other than Suh and McCoy, will there be a change, will someone else get it or is that it for this year.

Scott will there be another 5 star prospect?????

And gentlemen/ladies who would be you 5 star prospects?????

Suh, McCoy and Okung are the only worth of a 5-star rating imo.

Comment

For me I go with Suh, McCoy and Bradford (so shoot me I think he is the ****).

Comment

berry not being an elite prospect is criminal but to each his own

berry and suh are this years elites imo. mccoy barley makes my top 10 and i wouldnt take bradford (aka alex smith) in the top 20
        E]

Comment

Originally posted by stephenson86 View Post
          And gentlemen/ladies who would be you 5 star prospects?????
          Suh, McCoy and Berry.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Just Suh and McCoy, with Berry being the next closest. I can't put anyone else on the level of prospects like Mario Williams, Robert Gallery, Calvin Johnson, Reggie Bush, etc.
            I'm a state.

Comment

I don't envision another prospect getting that 5-Star grade this year other than Suh and McCoy.

The only other guys even in contention were Eric Berry, Dez Bryant and Russell Okung.

I believe the most I ever gave out was in 2007, when Calvin Johnson, Brady Quinn, Adrian Peterson and Joe Thomas all got the "Elite" honor.
              Scott Wright, President
              Draft Countdown.com
              www.draftcountdown.com

Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
              www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

Comment

Bradford is about as 5 star as you can get

Comment

Originally posted by armageddon View Post
                  Bradford is about as 5 star as you can get
                  this is wrong on so many levels
                  E]

Comment

Suh, McCoy and Bradford would be it for me. I don't think Berry is as elite as many believe.

<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
                    <@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
                    <+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
                    <+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.

Comment

Suh, McCoy and Berry all deserve 5* ratings. Berry is the best safety since Sean Taylor/Ed Reed and definitely deserves an "elite label" By the time the draft rolls around, I think he'll be #1 in a lot of teams eyes and possibly mine.

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Wright View Post
                        I don't envision another prospect getting that 5-Star grade this year other than Suh and McCoy.

The only other guys even in contention were Eric Berry, Dez Bryant and Russell Okung.

I believe the most I ever gave out was in 2007, when Calvin Johnson, Brady Quinn, Adrian Peterson and Joe Thomas all got the "Elite" honor.
                        Hey , 3 out of 4 ain't bad!

I would have to say that Eric Berry is a 5* DB if there ever was/will be one though. The kid is electric on the football field and imho is the best football player in the draft this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Wright View Post

Yikes, only one stinker there the rest end up being elite players in the NFL.

I think Berry is an elite prospect at safety, but I guess if some feel hes just outside of elite that is fine. Really think he'll be a stud in the NFL, if he doesn't I'll be surprised.

Comment

Suh, McCoy, Berry are the only elite prospects this year.

No way in hell Bradford gets that claim being made up of porcelain and all.

Lastly, I can not fathom how many people on this board believe Robert mofo'ing Gallery was an elite prospect just because he ran 4.8 but totally ignore his short wingspan.

Comment

Originally posted by JFLO View Post
                              Suh, McCoy and Berry all deserve 5* ratings. Berry is the best safety since Sean Taylor/Ed Reed and definitely deserves an "elite label" By the time the draft rolls around, I think he'll be #1 in a lot of teams eyes and possibly mine.
                              Berry might be the best safety prospect since Sean Taylor but he isn't quite on Sean Taylor's level. Now THAT was a 5-Star prospect. As for Ed Reed, he was not considered anywhere near elite coming out. He was a late first rounder. Berry is very, very good though.
                              Scott Wright, President
                              Draft Countdown.com
                              www.draftcountdown.com

Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
                              www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information