Linval Joseph

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linval Joseph

Whats his deal? I see physically hes impressive. 6'4 328 39 reps low 5s 40. His college career seemed productive. What round does he go and what are the negatives on him?

Originally posted by jetsfan0099 View Post
    Whats his deal? I see physically hes impressive. 6'4 328 39 reps low 5s 40. His college career seemed productive. What round does he go and what are the negatives on him?
    The negetives is that he played for ECU and nobody's gotten a chance to see him play. He seems like a good penetrating guy for someone his size. I dont know either, i've never seem him play outside of these highlights below...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bu9sFXqtPUk

Comment

Some 34 team will probably reach for him..But he has good athleticism for his size

Comment

He's a real solid player and that ECU defensive line was probably one of the more talented units in all of college football last year. I think his name enters the conversation at round three and I would be surprised if he fell past the fourth round because he has considerable upside.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

i actually like him better in the 43 than the 34

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
          - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
          - Corner or Wideout in the first
          - No reaching
          - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

He's a guy I'd love to see the Vikings take in the 3rd or 4th if they miss out on Dan Williams in round 1 and miss out or pass on Cam Thomas in round 2.

sig by BK and avy by me
            Originally posted by A Perfect Score
            If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

I know a lot of people like him more as a 34 DE than 34 NT

Comment

how many threads are we going to make about him? He seems to be becoming everyone's favorite smaller school enigma this year similar to Jarron Gilbert from last year.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

http://blogs.nfl.com/2010/04/02/alua...nt-real-value/

Mayock thinks he will go in R2

Comment

Originally posted by redbills View Post
                    Played agaisnt very weak competiton

I'd take a flyer on the guy in rd 4, anything before that and you'll get a very low return on your investment

He could excell in the right system,but dont kid yourself like hes gonna step in week 1 and be dominate.

He's a rotational guy at best, goal line stance player his 1st year - has the potentail to become a very good player, but it really depends where he goes.

I think a team like the Bucs in rd 4 would be a great place for the guy

Comment

I'd love him with our 4th. He reminds me of Anthony Montgomery, except I'd use him at 3-4 DE then eventually NT maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by RaidersInYoFace View Post
                        Played agaisnt very weak competiton

I'd take a flyer on the guy in rd 4, anything before that and you'll get a very low return on your investment

He could excell in the right system,but dont kid yourself like hes gonna step in week 1 and be dominate.

He's a rotational guy at best, goal line stance player his 1st year - has the potentail to become a very good player, but it really depends where he goes.

I think a team like the Bucs in rd 4 would be a great place for the guy
                        I'm sorry, but that is a pet peeve of mine. It's be "dominant" not be "dominate". I hate it when people correct grammar especially on forums, and I hate to do it, but that really bugs me for some reason.

sig by BK and avy by me
                        If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

Originally posted by marshallb View Post
                          I'm sorry, but that is a pet peeve of mine. It's be "dominant" not be "dominate". I hate it when people correct grammar especially on forums, and I hate to do it, but that really bugs me for some reason.
                          IT BUGGED ME MORE THAN IT BUGGED YOU.

Comment

Originally posted by BuffaloBillsFan View Post
                            I wasn't going to comment on this thread, but this post had me laughing a good 5 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by BuffaloBillsFan View Post
                              Originally posted by villagewarrior View Post
                              I wasn't going to comment on this thread, but this post had me laughing a good 5 minutes.
                              I see it quite often on this forum, and usually I just cringe and go on, but I felt like saying something this time.

sig by BK and avy by me

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information