Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you were the Rams GM, what would you do?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you were the Rams GM, what would you do?

I keep going back and forth on this question and wonder what others would do. I totally buy into the "Golden Rule of the NFL Draft" that Scott talks about a lot, but I still might take Suh or McCoy #1 and try to address the QB position another way. I might even consider taking Tebow at pick 33, because if nothing else I have 2 guys who will generate a lot of excitement and energy around the Rams.

I would take Clausen or Suh with the 1st pick.

Comment

i would become a SWDC member, make a thread like this, and actually listen to some outside opinions.

Comment

Originally posted by killxswitch View Post

Ditto...

There's no way I would take a college QB from a gimmicky spread offense that didn't even play much football last season due to hurting his throwing shoulder TWICE with the #1 overall pick..... when will teams learn?

I would take Suh.....but if I was absolutely hell bent on taking a QB with the #1 overall pick.....give me the one from the pro style offense that's a gamer and has some fire in his belly EVERY time....

Comment

I would have tried like hell to get Donovan McNabb or another QB who can at least not be a liability now. Without getting him or another QB I would take the highest rated QB who IMO is Clausen. The Rams are doing the right thing in taking a QB but they are probably taking the wrong one

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

Comment

I would draft Jimmy Clausen

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
            Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

Comment

CLAUSEN!!! Why would you take a quarterback with system and durability questions when you can take a quarterback who has neither and whose only supposed glaring question mark is his cocky attitude????? And why would you take a defensive tackle when Keith Null is your quarterback???? PLEASE TELL ME

Comment

Clausen is a much safer pick

Comment

I would do something other then take Bradford #1 which would prob be Suh

Comment

Try my hardest to trade out of the pick...then when that likely doesn't happen, then I'll take Jimmy Clausen.

Personally, I wouldn't touch Sam Bradford inside the Top 10.

On the actual Rams pick, they need a quarterback and I'm a believer in the Golden Rule, so Clausen is the pick in my eyes.

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

Comment

I'm all about taking a QB when you need dont have one and the rams dont have anything close to that on the roster. I also wouldn't reach for a QB at #1 and If I'm the GM I dont have Bradford as the top 10 pick. Like jflo said I would try to trade out, but that isnt likely to happen. Im not gonna pick a QB just for the heck of it espically with the millions of dollers on the line.

Comment

Originally posted by killxswitch View Post
                        yeah that...
                        E]

Comment

I would take Bradford. He has all the makings to be a franchise QB. One injury is the only thing that people don't like there.

<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
                          <@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
                          <+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
                          <+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.

Comment

I'd flip a coin between Bradford and Clausen. I really like both of them, and I haven't been this confident about a quarterback's success in awhile.

Comment

Originally posted by DeepThreat View Post
                              I would take Bradford. He has all the makings to be a franchise QB. One injury is the only thing that people don't like there.
                              System, arm strength, the fact that he got hurt the last two times he got hit. It's more than just one injury concern

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information