Clausen Pro-Day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clausen Pro-Day

Interesting, 57/59 and he said his fitness was only 75-85%, he also said he was a little tired, which isn't surprising all things considered, the two balls he/rec, missed, we're deep passes both to Robby Paris, one looked slightly over thrown, the second Paris stumbled, I'd rather see that then under thrown though.

A solid pro day.

He mentioned he was off to Indy tonight, not sure why?

He also said he was having PW's with the Rams and Redskins.

He is going off to Indy to get his foot or toe w/e is hurt checked out.

Comment

imagine that another QB doing great at a pro day

Comment

I heard from a source that there were 13 teams represented.

Just one head coach, Steve Spagnuolo of the Rams.
        Scott Wright, President
        Draft Countdown.com
        www.draftcountdown.com

Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
        www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Wright View Post

Just 1 HC and only 13 teams for a supposed big prospect. It is looking more and more that he isn't so special as many make him out to be
          Patriots Draft 2015
          1. CB - Marcus Peters
          2. WR - Sammie Coates
          3. RB - David Johnson
          3. DT - Angelo Blackson
          4. OG - Tre Jackson
          4. DE - Za'Darius Smith
          5. LB - Ben Heeney
          6. TE - Wes Saxton
          7. OG - Jose Matais

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Wright View Post

They made a big deal about how Childress opted to stay in Florida to work out some Florida kids instead of going to South Bend.

The Vikes OC, however, did attend.
            "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by RWills View Post
              Just 1 HC and only 13 teams for a supposed big prospect. It is looking more and more that he isn't so special as many make him out to be
              or as if most guys feel they have enough of a feel for who he is and what he's about. Really pro day crowds aren't all that big a deal. Everyone pretty much knew how good or bad Clausen looks throwing the football. No one needs to confirm he can take snaps from the center or that he's fixed his throwing motion. He's already shown that his mechanics and skills are pro-style. So what need is there to visit?

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
              don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

browns big three weren't there, but they did have some scouts there.

Comment

Raiders had a rep at his pro day...

Adam Schefter said today he think Clausen will go to Oak or Buf

Comment

Plenty of teams in the past have sent assistants to pro days to disguise their interest in a prospect, only to pull the trigger on them in the draft later.

I take more stock in the fact that 13 teams were at Clausen's pro day.

Comment

I will take Clausen over Campbell thats for sure

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                      @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Buffalo GM Buddy Nix was there.. Along with VP Tom Modrak

after his physical in indy, hes got a visit with Buffalo

Comment

The draft is 13 days away I'm pretty sure teams all ready have a feel for him be it good or bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Splat View Post
                            The draft is 13 days away I'm pretty sure teams all ready have a feel for him be it good or bad.
                            exactly. Don't read too much into the presence or absence of teams @ pro days at this point.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                            don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Quarterback Jimmy Clausen threw for 45 minutes Friday in a scripted workout in front of representatives from 16 NFL teams. While he did not run the 40-yard dash, observers said Clausen appeared able to push off of his surgically repaired toe and drive the ball well on his throws.

Clausen, who left Notre Dame after his junior season and was unable to work out until now due to his toe injury, went directly from his pro day workout into a three-hour private workout for the Seattle Seahawks, who were represented Friday by offensive coordinator Jeremy Bates and quarterback coach Jedd Fisch. Clausen was scheduled to fly to Buffalo for a visit with the Bills after Friday’s workout.

The St. Louis Rams, who hold the No. 1 overall pick in the April 22 draft, sent a contingent to South Bend, Ind., that included GM Billy Devaney, head coach Steve Spagnuolo and offensive coordinator Pat Shurmur. Also in attendance were the Seahawks, who hold the sixth pick, the Cleveland Browns, who pick at No. 7, and the Buffalo Bills, who pick ninth.

Clausen measured in at 6-foot-3, same as at the NFL Scouting Combine, and weighed 224 pounds, up two from his combine weight.

– Gil Brandt
                              No link due to comments.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information