Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is the Lions take Okung, who will the Redskins take?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the Lions take Okung, who will the Redskins take?

Would they take Berry?...Suh?.... Bulaga?....Trent Williams?...Who?

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
    Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

I don't think there is any question that Berry wouldn't be the pick, especially considering the team desperately needs a franchise tackle.

I imagine it would be Trent Williams. Fits the ZBS scheme, highly athletic and versatile. Even if the Lions do not take Okung, Williams still could very well be the pick to the Redskins and the 1st OT off the board.

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

Comment

They take Suh and pray he can play in the 3-4.

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
        They take Suh and pray he can play in the 3-4.
        bucs prefer suh
        E]

Comment

Yea, there is no way Suh makes it past #3. The Bucs have pretty much admitted they prefer him over McCoy.

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

Comment

My guess would be Trent Williams, who may be a better fit in their scheme than Okung anyways.

sig by BK and avy by me
            Originally posted by A Perfect Score
            If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

http://draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40109

Comment

I dunno, SHanahan typically has very mobile, athletic Olineman playing in his ZBS, in which case Trent WIlliams looks like the perfect fit. However, the top responsibility for a LT in any system is the ability to pass block one on one, not so much the ability to move and block in space.

I still think the SKins trade down in the top 10 and look to draft Bulaga/Davis/Williams.

Comment

IF that happens trading down would be the most likely case but if we have to stand put you can either take the left over of Suh and McCoy and have the best DL in the NFL or take Berry and improve the secondary drastically or the next best OT.

2011 FA: FS - OJ Atogwe
                  2011 Draft Picks: Ryan Kerrigan-OLB-Purdue, Jarvis Jenkins-DE-Clemson, Leonard Hankerson-WR-Miami, Roy Helu-RB-Nebraska, DeJon Gomes-CB/S-Nebraska, Niles Paul-WR-Nebraska, Evan Royster-RB-Penn State, Aldrick Robinson-WR-SMU, Brandyn Thompson-CB-Boise State, Maurice Hurt-OG-Florida, Markus White-OLB-Florida State, Chris Neild-NT-West Virginia

Comment

Bulaga. He makes the most sense since he's a safe prospect and they really, REALLY need an OL.

I've also thought about this...what if the Browns traded up to the 2 spot for Suh?

Comment

Is the Flozell signing official? Easily tips the scale toward one of the DTs, although McCoy is a tougher fit in a 3-4.

Kind of like Glenn Dorsey, right Splat?

Either way the Lions won't take Okung so not a big deal.

Comment

Suh/McCoy. This has been discussed before I guess.

Comment

the lions won't take Okung. I'm not discussing this.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                          don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
                            Kind of like Glenn Dorsey, right Splat?
                            Don't make me bust it out.

Comment

If Okung is gone, then my guess would be Trent Williams.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information