Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How far would Berry fall if...?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • How far would Berry fall if...?

    1. Bradford
    2. McCoy
    3. Suh
    4. Okung
    5. Bulaga
    6. Williams
    7. Clausen

    I was just sitting around and wondering, do you think the Raiders or Bills take him or do you think he falls further?

  • #2
    He's not fast enough to be an Oakland Raider.

    Comment


    • #3
      You'd have to consider that teams would be trying to trade up to get him at that point. I would be suicidal if he made it past the 49ers.

      Comment


      • #4
        I don't see any possible scenario he slides out of the top 10.

        Sig by BoneKrusher

        Comment


        • #5
          In that extremely unlikely scenario and not considering trade ups, I think he would probably land in Jacksonville.

          Comment


          • #6
            if the Browns pass on Eric Berry for Jimmy Clausen, maybe we can look into stealing Bill Parcells for 2011

            Comment


            • #7
              cleveland doesn't pass on berry. don't worry about it. worry about him being there at #7, not us passing on him. browns would pass on jimmy and then they would do everything they could to draft mccoy.

              Comment


              • #8
                If the Redskins sign Flozell Adams before the draft, dont rule out Shanahan pulling something crazy and taking Berry at #4.

                2011 FA: FS - OJ Atogwe
                2011 Draft Picks: Ryan Kerrigan-OLB-Purdue, Jarvis Jenkins-DE-Clemson, Leonard Hankerson-WR-Miami, Roy Helu-RB-Nebraska, DeJon Gomes-CB/S-Nebraska, Niles Paul-WR-Nebraska, Evan Royster-RB-Penn State, Aldrick Robinson-WR-SMU, Brandyn Thompson-CB-Boise State, Maurice Hurt-OG-Florida, Markus White-OLB-Florida State, Chris Neild-NT-West Virginia

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Mr.Regular View Post
                  In that extremely unlikely scenario and not considering trade ups, I think he would probably land in Jacksonville.
                  I would kill myself if that happend.



                  Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
                  I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by DJC View Post
                    I don't see any possible scenario he slides out of the top 10.
                    Agreed.

                    I can't even wrap my brain around him even falling to 10.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by toddmlazarchick View Post
                      If the Redskins sign Flozell Adams before the draft, dont rule out Shanahan pulling something crazy and taking Berry at #4.
                      signing a 35 year old tackle is gonna change their draft plans? I don't think so.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by DoughBoy View Post
                        I would kill myself if that happend.
                        Don't worry, I think the odds of that are about 1 in a million.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Mr.Regular View Post
                          Don't worry, I think the odds of that are about 1 in a million.
                          So your telling me there's a chance?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by keylime_5 View Post
                            cleveland doesn't pass on berry. don't worry about it. worry about him being there at #7, not us passing on him. browns would pass on jimmy and then they would do everything they could to draft mccoy.
                            Yeah I doubt it would happen, I was just thinking of crazy things that could happen draft day and that would be one of them.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Even with our safety positions solidified, I'd probably be calling for Eric Berry...Is that sick?

                              Sig by the King BK


                              Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
                              "I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information