• How far would Berry fall if...?

1. Bradford
    2. McCoy
    3. Suh
    4. Okung
    5. Bulaga
    6. Williams
    7. Clausen

I was just sitting around and wondering, do you think the Raiders or Bills take him or do you think he falls further?

He's not fast enough to be an Oakland Raider.

Comment

You'd have to consider that teams would be trying to trade up to get him at that point. I would be suicidal if he made it past the 49ers.

Comment

I don't see any possible scenario he slides out of the top 10.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

In that extremely unlikely scenario and not considering trade ups, I think he would probably land in Jacksonville.

Comment

if the Browns pass on Eric Berry for Jimmy Clausen, maybe we can look into stealing Bill Parcells for 2011

Comment

cleveland doesn't pass on berry. don't worry about it. worry about him being there at #7, not us passing on him. browns would pass on jimmy and then they would do everything they could to draft mccoy.

Comment

If the Redskins sign Flozell Adams before the draft, dont rule out Shanahan pulling something crazy and taking Berry at #4.

2011 FA: FS - OJ Atogwe
                2011 Draft Picks: Ryan Kerrigan-OLB-Purdue, Jarvis Jenkins-DE-Clemson, Leonard Hankerson-WR-Miami, Roy Helu-RB-Nebraska, DeJon Gomes-CB/S-Nebraska, Niles Paul-WR-Nebraska, Evan Royster-RB-Penn State, Aldrick Robinson-WR-SMU, Brandyn Thompson-CB-Boise State, Maurice Hurt-OG-Florida, Markus White-OLB-Florida State, Chris Neild-NT-West Virginia

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Regular View Post
                  In that extremely unlikely scenario and not considering trade ups, I think he would probably land in Jacksonville.
                  I would kill myself if that happend.

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
                  I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

Originally posted by DJC View Post
                    I don't see any possible scenario he slides out of the top 10.
                    Agreed.

I can't even wrap my brain around him even falling to 10.

Comment

Originally posted by toddmlazarchick View Post
                      If the Redskins sign Flozell Adams before the draft, dont rule out Shanahan pulling something crazy and taking Berry at #4.
                      signing a 35 year old tackle is gonna change their draft plans? I don't think so.

Comment

Originally posted by DoughBoy View Post
                        I would kill myself if that happend.
                        Don't worry, I think the odds of that are about 1 in a million.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Regular View Post
                          Don't worry, I think the odds of that are about 1 in a million.
                          So your telling me there's a chance?

Comment

Originally posted by keylime_5 View Post
                            cleveland doesn't pass on berry. don't worry about it. worry about him being there at #7, not us passing on him. browns would pass on jimmy and then they would do everything they could to draft mccoy.
                            Yeah I doubt it would happen, I was just thinking of crazy things that could happen draft day and that would be one of them.

Comment

Even with our safety positions solidified, I'd probably be calling for Eric Berry...Is that sick?

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
                              "I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information