Jared Crick

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jared Crick

The DT for Nebraska hes good overshadowed by Suh but now will get a chance to prove himself could play DT or 3-4 DE in the NFL what do you think

I like him as a 3-4 DE right now. As of now he is a late 1st rounder but he can help himself alot if he can have a season like Suh did

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
    @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Adam Carriker clone.

Comment

I think Carriker got put into the wrong system but now in Washington if he can play DE he could do good and I think Crick will be better than him

Comment

Lets see what he can do without Suh.

Comment

Originally posted by dannyz View Post
            The DT for Nebraska hes good overshadowed by Suh but now will get a chance to prove himself could play DT or 3-4 DE in the NFL what do you think
            Do you think he might of benefited from Suh?

Comment

Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
              Yeah, this. He could have just been a sidekick. Gotta see what he does this year with teams looking to stop him.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
                Thats exactly what i was thinking. Wait to show what he can do without Mr. All Universe playing across from him.

Comment

its crazy because on one play Suh and Crick were running aftrer the Quarterback and Crick was running faster than Suh

Comment

Just put this together:

Jared Crick vs. Baylor

Comment

Crick is a tremendous player in his own right and he's going to show that this year. This is the game where he had 5 sacks, right? Greatest game of his life and that left guard probably wanted to hang himself.

Crick beats him every which way.

Comment

Yeah. You watch that and get a good feel for why some thought Crick would declare as a redshirt Sophomore. He possesses ideal length for a 3-4 end and is very athletic. Had he declared, he might have come off the board before Jared Odrick; I think he'll eventually grade out as a better prospect.

He'll have a more difficult challenge this fall playing without Suh, but he'll also benefit from a weaker d-tackle class. Plus, some of the better DTs in next year's class don't project well as 5 techs (Austin, Paea, Nevis), which could work to Crick's advantage.

Comment

He just dominated Baylor I think Nebraska should move him around more on the D-Line so he gets a feel for playing two positions

Comment

he is impressive... i was expecting another bum off the street that people usually praise because they are homers on this forum... but this guy is legit.

Comment

I'm not goint to say anything about him until i see him without suh. Right now i'm not ready to call him anything more than a late 2nd rounder if that and the video shows why....

He only got anything more than single teamed two or three times, and even those were just guys chipping and getting to LB. He can then beat people since he has good quickness. Next year he's gonna get more attention, and i think he's gonna struggle because of it IMO.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information