Mark Ingram

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark Ingram

We already know enough about him but what do you think of him as an NFL Prospect? Hes good what are comparisons his celing everything can he handle and NFL workload? Discuss.

Originally posted by dannyz View Post
    We already know enough about him but what do you think of him as an NFL Prospect? Hes good what are comparisons his celing everything can he handle and NFL workload? Discuss.
    The problem i see is that he doesn't really stand out in one area. I think he's just somewhat of an undersized powerback without great speed but with great ballance. He reminds me alot of Mr. Marshawn Lynch without the stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by dannyz View Post
      Holy **** its a miracle!!! I don't believe my eyes! dannyz actually used punctuation!

Comment

He is a top level RB prospect. He doesn't have very many weaknesses. I love how hard he runs. I expect he'll go somewhere in the 12-17 range.

Comment

I've heard some comparisons to Emmitt Smith which I think is pretty good

Comment

dannyz, please make more threads. k thanx
            my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
            <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
            <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
            <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
            Originally posted by Hermstheman83
            What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

So far, Ingram looks like the top RB coming out in 2011.

Not like I could list the top 10 prospects at this point anyway.

Comment

I don't see the high 1st RD pick that everyone else sees, but he's a very good player. I'm anxious to see how he does after losing Mike Johnson.

I like Ryan Williams from VaTech more though.
                Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

I see Emmitt Smith in the way he runs. Not the biggest but runs hard,has good speed,powerfull enough. Ryan Williams and Mark Ingram are in a very close race to be the top RB in the 2011 NFL Draft

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information