Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Team Reviews?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Team Reviews?

    I was just wondering if anyone knew when the individual team draft reviews were coming out or if Scott was planning on doing them this year?

  • #2
    Considering it's two months past the draft, I'd say they're not gonna happen. There are plenty of great board posters here who have done a great job reviewing, though. Try searching for those.
    Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
    RIP themaninblack

    Comment


    • #3
      If you'd like to see mine as a contributor to the site, feel free to check them out at http://nfldraft.blip.tv or let me know which teams you are looking for and I will post them here.


      Follow Me on Twitter!
      https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

      Comment


      • #4
        so is scott going to keep this site running...?

        Hitman D

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
          If you'd like to see mine as a contributor to the site, feel free to check them out at http://nfldraft.blip.tv or let me know which teams you are looking for and I will post them here.
          Shane.... lets make babies.

          Comment


          • #6
            Shane, whats the story on Scott? We all know he lacked in content this past year but after the draft he just disappeared. We need him back, when he's in full swing he's the best there is

            Comment


            • #7
              The only thing keeping this site as a whole from dying are the posters on the forums.

              Comment


              • #8
                Very true. In general, most of the posters here are pretty intelligent and competent. The forums make this place worth while. Although I do miss Scott's reviews and input on forum discussions. I know he has a lot more media obligations than in the past, but I hope he starts contributing again soon.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
                  The only thing keeping this site as a whole from dying are the posters on the forums.
                  I just have the forum bookmarked, I dont even look at the main page any more.

                  Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Brent View Post
                    I just have the forum bookmarked, I dont even look at the main page any more.
                    Same. The only reason I ventured into the forums in the first place is because of the content on the main page. I think when that up to date content is lacking, it steers people away from navigating more of the site in turn losing potential quality posters.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Mr.Regular View Post
                      Shane, whats the story on Scott? We all know he lacked in content this past year but after the draft he just disappeared. We need him back, when he's in full swing he's the best there is
                      Scott is doing fine, we should be seeing new content very shortly :)


                      Follow Me on Twitter!
                      https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        With so many draft websites popping up and the competition getting better and better, Scott really needs to overhaul his main site and add more content to it.

                        The scouting reports are often contradictory, they lack substance, often times aren't updated or aren't even filled out. Some websites not only provide up to date reports, but videos as well.

                        Scott has done a good job with this website, but if he wants to keep it afloat, he really needs to step it up this year. Most of us only come for the forums because his content is severely lacking.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
                          Scott is doing fine, we should be seeing new content very shortly :)
                          2010 new content like reviews or 2011 stuff?

                          He usually does new draft stuff in the late August - Mid September range, but if he does it early this year, that would be awesome.

                          I have to agree though that this site in general has gone down in terms of content and use compared to years like 2006 and 2007.

                          BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by JFLO View Post
                            2010 new content like reviews or 2011 stuff?

                            He usually does new draft stuff in the late August - Mid September range, but if he does it early this year, that would be awesome.

                            I have to agree though that this site in general has gone down in terms of content and use compared to years like 2006 and 2007.
                            2010 reviews for now, like you said, relaunch will occur later.


                            Follow Me on Twitter!
                            https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Id rather him skip the reviews. That ship has sailed. It'll be over 2 months since the draft happened, there's been plenty of material out there about reviews and what not. Other sites are already onto next years stuff, if he starts pumping out reviews over 2 months late it won't help.

                              I hope he just jumps into the 2011 material, and forgets about the past year. Call last year a mulligan, and start fresh.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information