Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Allen Bailey & Leonard Hankerson comparisons?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allen Bailey & Leonard Hankerson comparisons?

I can't think of any for Bailey. But any1 like Hankerson/Braylon Edwards???
    Jets, Mets, Knicks, and the U's too cool for uze

Sig by, Hitman D

Bailey is hard to compare to just one player because he has such a unique skill set. I'd say he's a mix of Justin Tuck and Luis Castillo. As for Hank, I'm not a big fan of the Braylon comparison. Braylon was bigger and was all around more talented than Hankerson. He reminds me a lot more of Brian Robiskie when he came out.

Comment

Originally posted by katnip View Post
      But any1 like Hankerson/Braylon Edwards???
      No, and if you ever make that comparison again, I will reach through my laptop screen and choke you out.

Comment

name any prospect inferior to Cam Heyward and you have a comparison fro Allen Bailey :)
        my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
        <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
        <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
        <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
        Originally posted by Hermstheman83
        What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by katnip View Post
          I can't think of any for Bailey. But any1 like Hankerson/Braylon Edwards???
          The only thing similar between Leonard Hankerson and Braylon Edwards are inconsistent hands and their height/weight.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by bored of education View Post
            name any prospect inferior to Cam Heyward and you have a comparison fro Allen Bailey :)
            I can't seem to think of an inferior prospect

Comment

Allen Bailey reminds me of Richard Seymour just due to the freakish talent and the country strength they both possess. Seymour is taller but they both have ridiculous natural talent that could translate to a lot of spots along the DL in either 3 or 4 fronts.

Comment

Originally posted by bored of education View Post
                name any WR prospect superior to Terrelle Pryor and you have a comparison for Leonard Hankerson.

Comment

I love me some Allen Bailey, but he's just so raw. And with him constantly shuffling between positions, I question whether he's capable of truly mastering a singular position.

He gets by on pure athleticism in college, but he really needs to work on his technique or else he'll be nothing but a workout warrior.

I personally think his best fit at the moment is 3-4 End.

Comment

tyson jackson is an obvious comparison for bailey. pure 34 LDE imo
                    E]

Comment

Allen Bailey=Darnell Dockett?

Dockett was raw coming out of FSU, too, and took a few years to come into his own. Now he's one of the best and most versatile defensive lineman in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                        Allen Bailey=Darnell Dockett?

Dockett was raw coming out of FSU, too, and took a few years to come into his own. Now he's one of the best and most versatile defensive lineman in the NFL.
                        Bailey is kind of stiff, Dockett isn't.

I don't know what to make of Allen Bailey anymore. Right now I have him graded as a 3rd round prospect. His measurables are insane, but that's about it.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                          Bailey is kind of stiff, Dockett isn't.

I don't know what to make of Allen Bailey anymore. Right now I have him graded as a 3rd round prospect. His measurables are insane, but that's about it.
                          I haven't really seen that much of him (or any college football in general the past couple years). It's one of the reasons I'm kind of happy I'm not coaching next year - I'll have my Saturdays back watching college football instead of breaking down tape of HS teams in a dark film room while hung over haha.

Comment

Actually na, Bailey isn't stiff.

His play recognition skills are terrible though as is his technique. He can be a 3-4 End, if he puts it all together he could be a 4-3 End too, but I don't think he'll pull that off.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                              Actually na, Bailey isn't stiff.

His play recognition skills are terrible though as is his technique. He can be a 3-4 End, if he puts it all together he could be a 4-3 End too, but I don't think he'll pull that off.
                              Put him at UT in a 4-3 then, make him responsible for one gap, and let him wreak havoc. If you're athletic enough, it's probably the easiest DL position to play in football.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information