Nathan Enderle, QB, Idaho

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nathan Enderle, QB, Idaho

Standing at 6'5" and 233, what do Mallett, Luck and Ponder have that the pictured manbeast doesn't?

This guy should be up there with Locker and Mallett, and you'll see the truth when the season begins.

So, why don't people rank him there?

I've him ranked right there, Top 5/6 ;)

Twitter @mario_clp

Comment

Well, these are two people.

And congratulations on the World Cup victory.

Comment

Because most people have never seen him play.
        **** her in da *****!

Comment

Because he plays for Idaho.

Comment

Originally posted by Duffman57 View Post
            Because he plays for Idaho.
            Joe Flacco and DRC make your argument irrelevant.

Comment

Originally posted by RealityCheck View Post
              Exceptions. How much pre season hype did Flacco have anyways?
              Sam Bradford will be a bust- 2/24/2010

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by RealityCheck View Post
                Flacco was a tranfer wasn't he from a big time school wasn't he?

And DRC everyone knew about him because he was Antonios cousin and this was the year after he had a breakout season. So of course he will get noticed.

Comment

No on is giving him love now, but he will get it once they watch him play. He could end up in the 2nd or 3rd round when it is all said and done. I like him enough, assuming that he plays well as a senior and shows progression, that I'd take him in the late 1st right now.

He is absolutely my #3 senior QB. And since I am not a big Mallett fan right now I prefer him to Mallett, simply because he is more polished.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Offseason View Post
                    No on is giving him love now, but he will get it once they watch him play. He could end up in the 2nd or 3rd round when it is all said and done. I like him enough, assuming that he plays well as a senior and shows progression, that I'd take him in the late 1st right now.

He is absolutely my #3 senior QB. And since I am not a big Mallett fan right now I prefer him to Mallett, simply because he is more polished.
                    Nice Enderle write-up @ your blog man :-D

Twitter @mario_clp

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Offseason View Post

For all your Enderle love, he is missing in your top 15 quarterback rankings.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
                      Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

Enderle wasn't exactly a model of consistency and put up some cheap numbers last year. He's got decent tools, but I don't see the polish people are talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
                          Enderle wasn't exactly a model of consistency and put up some cheap numbers last year. He's got decent tools, but I don't see the polish people are talking about.
                          He's not polished, but he has continued to get better and the tools are there

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Originally posted by mario View Post
                            Nice Enderle write-up @ your blog man :-D
                            Thanks dude, I appreciate it. He has some things to improve on, but I really liked what I saw. I was surprised how well he used his eyes in the game against Bowling Green.

Originally posted by prock View Post
                            For all your Enderle love, he is missing in your top 15 quarterback rankings.
                            I know, I did those before I had re-watched the Bowling Green-Idaho game. If I re-did them now he would be up pretty high, especially since a lot of the seniors in this class outside of Locker and Ponder are not impressive to me.

Comment

Originally posted by zachsaints52 View Post
                              Flacco was a tranfer wasn't he from a big time school wasn't he?

And DRC everyone knew about him because he was Antonios cousin and this was the year after he had a breakout season. So of course he will get noticed.
                              Jay Cutler, came from the same type of progarm, and could he be a comparison to him?
                              Last edited by PACKmanN; 07-12-2010, 07:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information