Alex Wujciak

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alex Wujciak

My new favorite prospect going in to this year. I don't think I will post as much in this thread as I did in the Jerry Hughes thread last year. But the more i read/watch this guy the more I love him. I compare his game to Stewart Bradley a bit. The guy is a machine, smart, instictive, some above average athlecism.

What are yout thoughts on him? Pure 4-3 guy or you think he can play inside in a 3-4. I think he can play anywhere really. He could go anywhere from 15-30 at this time.

btw, he can shed blocks :O
    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

He can play in both a 4-3 and a 3-4. He doesn't have ideal athleticism for most 4-3 scheme's but he could still be a effective there. He doesn't have protypical size for a 3-4 ILB but he is very physical and sheds blocks better than most college LB's so his skill set would actually work well in that system.The guy he reminds me a lot of is Antonio Pierce.

boe, maybe he could work well for a certain 3-4 team that badly needs a ILB behind their young D-Line ;)

Comment

hmmm a team like that exists....oh hai chiefs
      <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
      What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

He looks like Brian Cushing, he is 6-3 255 and white playing linebacker. Therefore I compare him to Brian Cushing. If you white you Ben Affleck.

I like Wujciak a lot and he definitely is an intriguing prospect, I like him best in a 4-3 but he could play inside in a 3-4. I do honestly see some Cushing in him.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Vito View Post

He looks like Brian Cushing, he is 6-3 255 and white playing linebacker. Therefore I compare him to Brian Cushing. If you white you Ben Affleck.

I like Wujciak a lot and he definitely is an intriguing prospect, I like him best in a 4-3 but he could play inside in a 3-4. I do honestly see some Cushing in him.
          He must a gained quite a bit of weight. I've seen him listed at 235 but he's now listed at 255. Now I like him even more as a 3-4 ILB. Adding more size fits in perfectly with his style of play.

A highlight video for anyone who is interested.

Last edited by TACKLE; 07-16-2010, 03:53 AM.

Comment

I think he has Brandon Spikes type of speed.

Comment

Naw, he's gonna time under 4.8, easily.
              He's from Jersey, like Cushing, so those comparisons are gonna come.
              Last edited by FUNBUNCHER; 07-16-2010, 10:52 AM.

Comment

He's going to run a 5.0 and get drafted in the 7th round. His knees are also a mess

Whether he's actually an effective player in the NFL is another story

Comment

His ability to change direction, roll his hips and chase down guys like CJ spiller form taking the corner make me beleive he is quicker on the field than Spikes.

Comment

Does he use ped's like cushing to cover that hes an injury prone non athletic scrub?

And please enlighten me on why i should use a first round pick on this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by bce View Post
                      Does he use ped's like cushing to cover that hes an injury prone non athletic scrub?

Come on dude, that's just straight up bashing of a good player. I would love to see you call Cushing an injury prone juicer to his face haahahahah. Might actually pay to see that.

Plus I don't think anyone's claiming he's a first round caliber. Very good, but not great player.

Comment

I think hes a solid 2nd rounder. He actually reminds me alot of Davis Harris from a few years back. Hes gunna make a team very happy at some point.
                        Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                        The APS is strong in this one.
                        Originally posted by killxswitch
                        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

You don't use a first , simple as that.

Once you get around to letting me know why I should use a first on Robert Griffin, I'll be waiting.

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
                            You don't use a first , simple as that.

Once you get around to letting me know why I should use a first on Robert Griffin, I'll be waiting.

Because hes more physically gifted than jake locker.

Comment

Because hes more physically gifted than jake locker.
                              Being more physically gifted than Jake Locker doesn't mean you're a first round draft pick.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information