Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prospect of the Day: Jake Locker

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by wicket View Post
    create a subfolder in here where we kick in the prospects of the day older than 3 days?
    That would actually be a great way too keep things organized. Mods, admins, is this possible?

    Props to clover_jeez!

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
      That would actually be a great way too keep things organized. Mods, admins, is this possible?
      Ehhhh, I severely hesitate to do that. At this point, I don't mind a new topic each day, just include the name in the title. If it gets cluttered, we'll talk.


      Follow Me on Twitter!
      https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
        Ehhhh, I severely hesitate to do that. At this point, I don't mind a new topic each day, just include the name in the title. If it gets cluttered, we'll talk.
        Ok then, sounds good. So you'll change the name of this thread?

        edit: nvm, saw the change. Thanks.

        Props to clover_jeez!

        Comment


        • #19
          And what about editing the first post with links to the first post refering to each prospect, so if anyone want to read about a specific prospect he just click in that link and read all the opinions about him...

          Great idea BTW.


          Regards!!

          Twitter @mario_clp

          Comment


          • #20
            Is it just me, or does Locker remind anyone else of Kyle Boller??

            Locker is still the #1 QB available in 2011 IMO, BTW.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by mario View Post
              And what about editing the first post with links to the first post refering to each prospect, so if anyone want to read about a specific prospect he just click in that link and read all the opinions about him...

              Great idea BTW.


              Regards!!
              wont work if we keep this up for a while


              Saints 2014 draft wish list:
              - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
              - Corner or Wideout in the first
              - No reaching
              - No Kelvin Benjamin

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by mario View Post
                And what about editing the first post with links to the first post refering to each prospect, so if anyone want to read about a specific prospect he just click in that link and read all the opinions about him...

                Great idea BTW.


                Regards!!
                I'll try and keep those links on a spoiler on my sig or something. I guess we'll see how it works as we go.

                Props to clover_jeez!

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
                  I'll try and keep those links on a spoiler on my sig or something. I guess we'll see how it works as we go.
                  Or just include in the first post of every new post.


                  Follow Me on Twitter!
                  https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
                    Or just include in the first post of every new post.
                    Or that :)

                    edit: Yeah, I'll just keep adding a spoiler with the updated prospects inside to every first post, easiest way to do it.
                    Last edited by Mr. Goosemahn; 07-16-2010, 04:55 PM.

                    Props to clover_jeez!

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Locker has a ton of tools to work with. Good arm, good ball placement, his mechanics are near perfect, and of course that blazing speed. He moves around the pocket well, he keeps his eyes downfield, and he can take off at any time. You don't see guys with his speed plus all the necessary pro QB skills very often, if at all. Plus, his leadership skills and intangibles are reportedly top notch. There's not much to dislike about his game.
                      He's had a couple bad games, and he is clearly still developing under Sarkisian. You could still consider him a little 'raw', but if he continues to improve on last season there's little doubt this guy is a top 5 QB prospect IMO. What's unfortunate for him is that I thought if he came out last draft he'd be easily the top guy available, while this year there could be stiff competition since it's a potentially deep QB class. All eyes will be on him. He could be overanalyzed and drop a bit.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        When he runs, is he hard to tackle or is he elusive?

                        Like, tough to bring down like Roethlisberger, or elusive like Vick? I know he's not going to be as good as each guy is to their respective skill, but which one does he resemble more?

                        Props to clover_jeez!

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          I imagine Locker being more like Jay Cutler, in the sense that he can take a shot and he has good moves and balance to avoid sacks.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
                            Best QB of the class. Phenominal talent. So far beyond what Bradford was last year in terms of talent and potential.
                            He's also way more talented than Drew Brees.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              If you ranked the top QB Prospects of the last couple of Years how would it go ? Stafford
                              Locker
                              Luck
                              Mallett
                              Sanchez
                              Bradford

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by dannyz View Post
                                If you ranked the top QB Prospects of the last couple of Years how would it go ? Stafford
                                Locker
                                Luck
                                Mallett
                                Sanchez
                                Bradford
                                What the hell is Luck doing on that list?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information