Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marcel Dareus reported to be at agent party

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Marcel Dareus reported to be at agent party

    Its being reported on ESPN that Dareus is being investigated by Alabama for being at the same agent's party that Marvin Austin, and Weslye Saunders were at. There could be some really great players who may miss some serious time from this thing, but at this point its all speculation as to whether anything was given to them. It doesn't look good though.

  • #2
    Good now people can say the NCAA goes after the Big Guy's. Dareus is gone after this Year anyways.

    Comment


    • #3
      Yeah if the NCAA really wants to accomplish anything though they need to figure this whole thing out fast because if the investigation is typical then he will be long gone before any penalties are handed down.

      Comment


      • #4
        If they Suspend him now he can work on his NFL Draft stock. That way he cannot have a bad Year, It worked for Dez Bryant. I hope Dareus dose not get introuble but the NCAA needs to stop. Next they are going to say Jadeveon Clowney already has an Agent and he's not even in College yet.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by dannyz View Post
          If they Suspend him now he can work on his NFL Draft stock. That way he cannot have a bad Year, It worked for Dez Bryant. I hope Dareus dose not get introuble but the NCAA needs to stop. Next they are going to say Jadeveon Clowney already has an Agent and he's not even in College yet.
          How did it "work" for Dez Bryant?

          He was easily a Top 5 player in the draft and ended up falling to #24.

          Comment


          • #6
            One of the guys at walterfootball.com just tweeted that Dareus has been ruled ineligible for the season. Wow.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Mr.Regular View Post
              One of the guys at walterfootball.com just tweeted that Dareus has been ruled ineligible for the season. Wow.
              Yeh I've also seen that, waiting for confirmation. If it's true, then yeah... W O W.
              "Not only is Polamalu the best player in the AFC North, but I feel he's the best defensive player in the entire NFL. No defender in the league combines world-class athleticism, smarts, fundamentals, natural football instincts and the knack for big plays better than Polamalu."

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Phillysteeler View Post
                Yeah if the NCAA really wants to accomplish anything though they need to figure this whole thing out fast because if the investigation is typical then he will be long gone before any penalties are handed down.
                A suspension has been handed down and that's quite a stiff penalty.
                **** her in da *****!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by dannyz View Post
                  the NCAA needs to stop.
                  They need to stop enforcing their rules?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Mr.Regular View Post
                    One of the guys at walterfootball.com just tweeted that Dareus has been ruled ineligible for the season. Wow.
                    Looks like somebody will have trouble defending the championship...

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...ion/index.html Looks like Green is next.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by RealityCheck View Post
                        Looks like somebody will have trouble defending the championship...

                        Not sure what you mean by this? Defending it this year?

                        But I found the common thread linking the seemingly random Saunders, Austin, and Dareus- they're all overrated!


                        Sig by Matthew Jones

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Mr.Regular View Post
                          One of the guys at walterfootball.com just tweeted that Dareus has been ruled ineligible for the season. Wow.
                          Nick Saban has said these reports are not true.

                          Doesn't mean it's not coming though.
                          Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

                          [@TDWinstead]
                          Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                          Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                            They need to stop enforcing their rules?
                            No anger at the agent or the player, but at the NCAA... hilariously typical

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Hmmmm some other guys should get one as well/

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information