No announcement yet.

Various Thoughts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stream of consciousness, alternate universe, draft analysis through a wormhole.

Kinda like if Hunter S. Thomspon, Timothy Leary and William Burroughs played 'fantasy' football.

'i hate sam bradford. i only like his indian blood which reminds me of the great mark rypien. those are the quarters i like. undrafted free agent scum. bradford first overall. that is not undrafted free agent scum. '

Play on playa.

Comment

what the **** did I just read.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

This pretty much perfectly sums up my thoughts.

Comment

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
          <@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
          <+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
          <+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.

Comment

Originally posted by DeepThreat View Post
            What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
            Isn't that movie older than you are? God you make me feel old, DT

Comment

I want more various thoughts.

Comment

Originally posted by DeepThreat View Post
                where is that from?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
                    where is that from?
                    Billy Madison

Comment

Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
                      where is that from?
                      Billy Madison

Comment

bump for anyone who enjoyed this thread as light reading material

http://draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=48244

all threads by KLAUS are worth the read, i desperately searched for these after reading the jerry angelo thread
                        E]

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information