Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stephon Gilmore - CB - South Carolina

Is a jaw dropping athlete.

I watched him quite a bit during his freshman year last season and was impressed.

Tonight against Southern Miss he locked down DeAndre Brown which is no easy task. And got some work in on his wildcat formation to show off his athleticism.

Future top-10 pick. Legit lock down cover guy with incredible hips.

Originally posted by BUSTKUNTLAWL View Post
    Is a jaw dropping athlete.

I watched him quite a bit during his freshman year last season and was impressed.

Tonight against Southern Miss he locked down DeAndre Brown which is no easy task. And got some work in on his wildcat formation to show off his athleticism.

Future top-10 pick. Legit lock down cover guy with incredible hips.
    Crazy how the SEC will have the first CB/DB taken 3 straight years with Berry this past season, Peterson in 11, and Gilmore in 2012.

As far as Gilmore, he's tremendous. Physically he's already "there" and he's still a raw prospect but ALL the tools are there

Comment

Gilmore's been "pro ready" since the first day he arrived. He's not that raw, the guy has been incredibly advanced for this stage in his career. He really is amazing and the sky is the limit. Gamecocks have had some exceptional corners over the years and Gilmore, is as good as any before him. True lockdown potential.
      Last edited by M.O.T.H.; 09-03-2010, 06:49 PM.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
      KO KNOWS

Comment

Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
        Gilmore's been "pro ready" since the first day he arrived. He's not that raw, the guy has been incredibly advanced for this stage in his career. He really is amazing and the sky is the limit. Gamecocks have had some exceptional corners over the years and Gilmore, is as good as any before him. True lockdown potential.
        I think it was his first snap from the Wildcat format in the game vs Southern Miss.

Gilmore makes a cut at full speed that was Percy Harvin like. Just freaky athletic. I remember replaying that play and just shaking my head. Guy is good.

Comment

Originally posted by murdamal86 View Post
          Crazy how the SEC will have the first CB/DB taken 3 straight years with Berry this past season, Peterson in 11, and Gilmore in 2012.

As far as Gilmore, he's tremendous. Physically he's already "there" and he's still a raw prospect but ALL the tools are there
          I think he is going to be better than Peterson in a year.

And I LOVE Peterson.

Comment

And this is why we need to end the eligibity rule once and for all.

Comment

Looks good vs Bama from what I've been seeing.

Just got a sack.

He is just a disgusting athlete.

Comment

I talked a little about him in the Impressive Youngsters thread, but he looks great today as well. Just an absolutely dominant specimen.
                Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                The APS is strong in this one.
                Originally posted by killxswitch
                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                  I talked a little about him in the Impressive Youngsters thread, but he looks great today as well. Just an absolutely dominant specimen.
                  He was "jogging" on that kick return and almost broke it.

The nasty change of direction.

I wish I could run like that day.. for just one day.

Comment

The nasty change of direction.

I wish I could run like that day.. for just one day.
                    Haha. Reminds me of the Michael Vick experience commercial, back in the day.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                    KO KNOWS

Comment

I have never seen him not jog... he jogs so much I have assumed he's just slow, which he certainly looks. Dude is overrated.
                      Originally posted by Scott Wright
                      I honestly believe Reggie Bush has turned into exactly the type of player I envisioned.
                      Originally posted by PossibleCabbage
                      I would like it if there were more successful black Quarterbacks in the NFL...
                      Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                      iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
                      Originally posted by GatorsBullsFan
                      I could possibly see Matthew Stafford Dropping out of the 1st round
                      Originally posted by GoRavens
                      Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.

Comment

He is one of the reasons the eligibity rule must die burned in hell.

Oh damn, I already said that.

Gilmore is a freaking beast, we know that.

Comment

This dude is unreal. Like i mentioned earlier, he's going to make it 3 straight years that SEC CB's are selected 1st in the draft. Who, at this point, does he compare to?

Comment

So where does Stephon rank for 2012?

Comment

I have him as a top 10 prospect at the minute but am still undecided between him and Dre Kirkpatrick as to who my #1 CB is

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information