Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nick Foles -- QB -- Arizona

What do y'all think of this guy?

Though it was against legit, he looked legit. Not afraid to throw the deep ball, nimble feet and decently accurate. He holds and delivers the ball like an nfl qb already too.

He's a junior now but I could legitimately see him landing a starting spot in the NFL one day.

http://espn.go.com/ncf/recap?gameId=302462649

kind of reminiscent of Sam Bradford.

Ps. he kind of looks like Jon Heder.
    Last edited by soybean; 09-04-2010, 03:34 PM.

His accuracy really stands out to me. He can fit the ball into the tightest of windows.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

I like his potential. His accuracy stands out, for sure; we all know how important that is.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

I agree with what you guys have said about Foles, but he has a serious tendency to stare down receivers, much like Sam Bradford for whoever made that comparison. He isn't as accurate as Bradford is in my opinion, but he has a strong arm to be sure. But I really did not like Bradford because of his tendency to stare down receivers, and that is my knock on Foles as well.

Comment

Lat year's Mallett v. Locker thread I was all over this dudes junk. He is the best draft eligiblie QB this year.
          my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
          <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
          <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
          <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
          Originally posted by Hermstheman83
          What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

I honestly noticed him last season against Oregon. This is gonna be a big year for him and the wildcats.

Comment

Originally posted by bored of education View Post
              Lat year's Mallett v. Locker thread I was all over this dudes junk. He is the best draft eligiblie QB this year.
              Let's not get crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
                Let's not get crazy.
                haha I thought the same thing but I didn't want to start a fight lol

Comment

This guy's good, don't get me wrong. Has great size, accuracy, a strong arm. But with talent like Locker, Luck, Ponder, and Mallett at the top, how can you say Foles has anything that stands out over all of them?

Comment

Originally posted by bored of education View Post
                    Foles has proven more than Luck and has a physical skill set that's very comparable. I think Foles could definitely make a push to be the top QB in 2011 even if Luck stays.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Offseason View Post
                      I agree with what you guys have said about Foles, but he has a serious tendency to stare down receivers, much like Sam Bradford for whoever made that comparison. He isn't as accurate as Bradford is in my opinion, but he has a strong arm to be sure. But I really did not like Bradford because of his tendency to stare down receivers, and that is my knock on Foles as well.
                      I agree with this. Every time I've seen him play he stares down his WR's on nearly every play. He doesn't scan the field and he usually has just the one read and then he will look to check it down. I've seen him try to force some throws too which I didn't like at all.

Comment

Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
                        Foles has proven more than Luck and has a physical skill set that's very comparable. I think Foles could definitely make a push to be the top QB in 2011 even if Luck stays.
                        How has Foles proven more than Luck??? Foles production last year was thanks to a great deal of quick, short passes and while he has a big arm, he needs plenty of work throwing downfield...he's a nice QB prospect but overrated at this point if people think he's anywhere near the top

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Foles is the truth.
                          my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                          <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                          <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                          <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                          Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                          What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Stole him in the fourth round of our 2011 forum mock this summer for the Titans.
                            Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                            RIP themaninblack

Comment

Thought he was going to be a stud, Foles was my favorite high school QB to ever watch play. And he hasn't disapointed so far; I want to compare him to Ben Roethlesberger.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information