Vinny Curry, DE, Marshall

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vinny Curry, DE, Marshall

Anyone see this guy play last night against West Virginia? He was in the backfield all night picking up sacks, tackles for loss, or just generally being disruptive. He finished with 11 tackles and two sacks, plus what must have been at least 3 or 4 tackles for loss. I think he forced two fumbles as well. I'm having some trouble finding the exact statistics, but I was just wondering what you guys thought of him. I know he's a junior, but he's someone that should definitely be on the radar. A little thin, but tall at 6'5" and 242 pounds.

Originally posted by RavenOfProphecy View Post
    Anyone see this guy play last night against West Virginia? He was in the backfield all night picking up sacks, tackles for loss, or just generally being disruptive. He finished with 11 tackles and two sacks, plus what must have been at least 3 or 4 tackles for loss. I think he forced two fumbles as well. I'm having some trouble finding the exact statistics, but I was just wondering what you guys thought of him. I know he's a junior, but he's someone that should definitely be on the radar. A little thin, but tall at 6'5" and 242 pounds.
    he was playing like a stud, not sure about his upside but he was the best player of the field iyam

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
    - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
    - Corner or Wideout in the first
    - No reaching
    - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

Sounds like a good 2nd or 3rd day type DE who could project to play the 3-4 OLB position as a pro. I'm interested to know more.

Comment

This guy was a "BEAST" against West Virginia and also had a few sacks against Ohio St. the week before that. He is only a Junior so he has another year to put on some more weight, but he is definitely a sleeper to look out for.

Comment

He also gets points for being from New Jersey.

Comment

Mario Harvey's the man too

Comment

He's now listed at 263 lbs and is on pace to match his sack total from last year. I'm keeping my eye on him for the rest of the season.

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information