Ryan Broyles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ryan Broyles

Does anyone else like this guy as a Santonio Holmes esque playmaker?

I think he will be an absolute steal if he falls to round 2

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
    Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

The best WR behind the big four and could possibly see him in the early second.

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
      The best WR behind the big four and could possibly see him in the early second.
      Cant argue with that. I also think if one of the top 4 WRs don't declare due to the unclear CBA standing, I think he could sneak his way into the first round as well.

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

Comment

Definitely a heck of a college player, very quick. Wonder his true speed, also Mark Clayton makes be a bit wary, unfair I know but still in my mind.

Comment

When was the last time one of these Bob Stoops / Oklahoma wideouts lived up to the hype in the NFL? I am very wary of Broyles due to that factor and also his size. To me Broyles is, at best, a second rounder and maybe more of a third or fourth.
          Scott Wright, President
          Draft Countdown.com
          www.draftcountdown.com

Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
          www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

Comment

Strictly a slot reciever in the NFL IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by RalphX19X View Post
              Strictly a slot reciever in the NFL IMO.
              I don't know, Broyles reminds me of Deion Branch back in his days in New England. He may be undersized but he is very talented and is not just a speed receiver, he has hands and can get open. I think he will be able to make the adjustment to a pro offense from the spread, and should be a second rounder like Branch. He could go in the late first though.

Comment

on a similar note if Landy Jones keeps up his pace what does that say about him as a prospect and what does it say about Bradford?

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information