No announcement yet.

Russell Wilson - Coming Out Party Tonight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

those names are underwhelming but theyve all made a lot of coin in the NFL for standing on the sidelines. honestly wilson is not a MLB baseball player IMO. Best case scenario he'd be a back up middle infielder/utility player. Not exactly huge earning potential there either

i dont see a big problem with his release. he's already short so who cares, and it gets the ball out pretty fast. the last NC State qb that people said had a bad delivery seems to be doing ok. he has good ball security too. a lot of dual threat QBs fumble the ball a lot, he doesnt. honestly, if he was just an inch taller I don't see any reason he couldn't be Troy Smith. I just have a feeling he's going to measure out at 5'10 and maybe some change at the combine and that'll be the end of it

Comment

He has a better chance in baseball. 2B with some pop to him. He's raw, but the money is much bigger and easier baseball.

It's not that his delivery is funky either...it's that it's low. At 5'10, you NEED to have a straight over the top delivery to make it as a quarterback, even as a backup.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

if by some pop you mean he might hit 5-10 HRs a year, yea...but thats about it

minor leaguers make like 50k a year, not that prestigious.

Comment

Originally posted by SchizophrenicBatman View Post
          if by some pop you mean he might hit 5-10 HRs a year, yea...but thats about it

minor leaguers make like 50k a year, not that prestigious.
          He has tools though. The raw power and speed are there. He got a $250,000 signing bonus to sign with them. That's well above slot for a 4th round pick. The talent is there for baseball and the resources invested in him reflect that.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information