Ryan Mallett > Jake Locker

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ryan Mallett > Jake Locker

Jake Locker is soooooooooo overrated until it's just downright laughable. When you have guys like Scott Wright and Shane calling this guy the best QB prospect since John Elway or Peyton Manning...it makes them sound like homeristic clowns. I mean this guy can not beat a Nebraska team that really has not been relevant for years. On the flip side, you take a guy like Ryan Mallett who has looked great throughout the young season and led his team on a game winning drive against Georgia.
    If Locker was in the SEC, he would be a third string QB. It's even more laughable that he is being mentioned as a potential #1 overall pick. Also, please don't come with the Locker doesn't have a supporting cast crap because even if the team is playing bad, he still should be able to put up better numbers. I predict him to take a Brady Quinn fall on draft day and
    Mallett will be the #1 overall pick. Please, stop with all of the slobbering over this overrated QB. Just my opinion, I could be wrong!!

I'm pretty sure this is the third thread you created saying Mallet is better than Locker. We get it, you like Mallet and hate Locker.

You're calling Scott and Shane "homeristic clowns". You're the one who sounds like a homerisitc clown.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Enjoy your lock and ban when they come.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Yeah, Nebraska hasn't been relevant in years. Nobody was paying attention last year when they came within a last second field goal of winning the Big 12.

Comment

I was waiting for a thread like this. Nebraska is a pretty good team.

Locker had a bad day, Mallett had a good day. Its still just one day.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
          Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

Mallett was good for the most part, but he wasn't without some struggles of his own... if Georgia DBs could catch, they would have had an INT or two and Mallett seemed to completely lose his accuracy in the 3rd quarter.

Nebraska could very well end up in the National Title... they've got an incredibly good defense and are in the same conversation as Alabama and Ohio State for best in the country.

Jake Locker does have a terrible supporting cast, but a lot of his mistakes were his own fault and that hurts him.

Personally, I'll still take Locker over Mallett, but that's me.

Comment

How can you be a homeristic clown when neither of those two guys even likes Washington? How would that even make sense? But I guess when your a 13 year older who has cpu access when their parents aren't home you don't need to make much sense.

I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

I wouldn't say Mallett looked great today. He looked good and his big numbers are a little deceiving. A lot of yards came from dump offs that went for big gains and some blown coverages. At least one of the touchdowns came from a blow coverage as well. It's way to early in the game to be saying one quarterback is light years ahead of the other. There is still a long way to go until draft day and a lot can happen between now and then.

Comment

Jake Locker would have been written off on this forum a long time ago if he was black. You can only get better as a passer down the line when you are a scrambler if you are white.
                  Originally posted by SNIPER26
                  fwiw, i amz deunks ofs myt ass. ilo vez drinmoinz befotre i post. wha t a hreat ideas.z.

Comment

Originally posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
                    Jake Locker would have been written off on this forum a long time ago if he was black. You can only get better as a passer down the line when you are a scrambler if you are white.
                    That's ignorant.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
                    Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

Originally posted by prock View Post
                      That's ignorant.
                      But accurate.

Comment

Black QBs are typically dumber and don't like to work. See JaMarcus Russell. Or have issues with getting arrested. See Mike Vick. Or flat out suck. See Jason Campbell.

Since we are making broad generalizations, I'd thought I just throw that out there.
                        I honestly believe Reggie Bush has turned into exactly the type of player I envisioned.
                        Originally posted by PossibleCabbage
                        I would like it if there were more successful black Quarterbacks in the NFL...
                        Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                        iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
                        Originally posted by GatorsBullsFan
                        I could possibly see Matthew Stafford Dropping out of the 1st round
                        Originally posted by GoRavens
                        Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.

Comment

yay race baiting

Comment

Originally posted by prock View Post
                            That's ignorant.
                            It is ignorant. It's the reason Jake Locker can go 4-20 and will get a pass, but anyone else would be moved to WR.

It is what it is.
                            Originally posted by SNIPER26
                            fwiw, i amz deunks ofs myt ass. ilo vez drinmoinz befotre i post. wha t a hreat ideas.z.

Comment

It is ignorant. It's the reason Jake Locker can go 4-20 and will get a pass, but anyone else would be moved to WR.

It is what it is.
                              Yeah, but did you see how sexy his 16 incompletions were? I mean, DAMN. Best looking incompletions ever.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information