The Man Crush Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Man Crush Thread

I figured with the increase in popularity of the term "Man Crush", which I attribute to boe and Shane, I figured it was time for a thread where we could all proclaim our love for our favorite prospects so when they succeed (or fail), there was a place where you could come back and say I told you so. With that in mind, I'm going to proudly proclaim my man crush on UCLA LB Akeem Ayers. I've discussed him at length in some other threads, and I've been critical of the lack of violence in his play and his tendency to play a bit too high for my liking, but overall I think he's going to be a hell of a player and a guy I expect to go in the first round come April. He's big, he's fast, and I absolutely love the way he sets the edge and the versatility he's shown at UCLA. He's a fluid athlete and I can see him succeeding in a variety of roles in the NFL. I particularly like him as a weakside backer in a 4-3, a la Peter Boulware, a guy I've compared him too before. He absolutely beasted this past weekend with 6 tackles, a sack and an interception against Texas.

Well there it is gents. Declare your draft Man Crushes here!
    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
    The APS is strong in this one.
    Originally posted by killxswitch
    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Best RB in the draft.
      -I'm a big fan of runners like Mark Ingram, I like guys who are powerful, efficient, strong willed, north south, play with great vision, well rounded (he can receive), he has wiggle and I think he is a lot more elusive than people think. Basically if I had to take a RB prospect over the past couple years, it would be him. Ingram is kind of like a rich man's Ray Rice or DeAngelo Williams IMO, but with more power.

Best CB in the draft (better than Peterson).
      -A huge corner who is athletic, strong, great in man coverage, great in zone coverage, super physical, great against the run and is just starting to realize his potential as a press corner. Prince is a future shutdown corner in the NFL, what's not to like?
      Last edited by Werowance; 09-28-2010, 03:56 AM.

Comment

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

and

#Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Two years ago it was:

:(:(:(

Last year it was:

This year it will be:

Future man crush:

Comment

Edit: Obviously I develop a liking to a player who I see at a potential position of need for the Titans. Anyways with Carter, love the speed I've seen from him, seems to always be around the ball. I saw that great, athletic catch he made against Rutgers this past week and its not a play you typically get with a LB.
              Last edited by RufusMcDaniel; 09-27-2010, 11:25 PM.

Comment

I won't lie, I expected a little more analysis in this thread. Post explanations, reasons, scouting reports...DO IT PROPER!
                Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                The APS is strong in this one.
                Originally posted by killxswitch
                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

edit:Dwyane Harris is certainly a big stud but I don't think I'm ready to officially declare him my man crush.
                  Last edited by TACKLE; 09-28-2010, 04:03 AM.

Comment

That is correct comahan
                    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                    <3 dg

Comment

and

Comment

If he can consistently tackle like he should, he will be the best 34 DE in the NFL in a few years.
                        **** her in da *****!

Comment

mmmmm...Andrew Luck. So sexy. I pray the Vikings in no way end up with him. I'd hate to face him twice a year because he is going to be oh-so-special.

Comment

Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
                            The guy's nose is bigger than his biceps.

Comment

My man crush is still devoted to

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information