Ryan Williams, RB, Virginia Tech

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ryan Williams, RB, Virginia Tech

Why is everyone so high on this guy? He is nothing special and looks like an average back it best. My opinion I think he sucks.

Certainly doesn't help that VT's entire team has underachieved.
    aka KGB Chicken

Comment

Originally posted by Fat_Actor View Post
      Why is everyone so high on this guy? He is nothing special and looks like an average back it best. My opinion I think he sucks.
      It's V-I-P not V.I.P

Ps, you're a dumass....

Mike Will & V-Jax

Comment

^^LOL@your sig

Originally posted by Scott Wright
        I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by V-I-P View Post
          It's V-I-P not V.I.P

Ps, you're a dumass....
          Yeah, and I almost got herpes when I googled your mom.

Comment

Yeah, and I almost got herpes when I googled your mom.

How old are you kid?

Mike Will & V-Jax

Comment

Ryan Williams is the truth, don't know where "average at best" comes from. Not a great season this year, but let's not act like last season didn't happen. Dude was tearin it up, and taking dudes to the endzone (literally).

Comment

Injuries and a **** Va Tech oline is killing Ryan this season. If he drops, he'll be a steal for someone. His talent is undeniable.

Doesn't help to comment on players you've never seen play.

Comment

This guy just seems to hate Ru for some reason. No biggie. If he ended up in DC I would be more then ecstatic.

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
                  2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
                  2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

If he is so freaking good then give me a comparison so I might have a perspective on where he is at. I am saying Justin Fargas or maybe a poor man's DeAngelo Williams.

Comment

He reminds me of MB3. He's not a poor man's anybody. He can do everything and his production just isn't matching up with his level of play right now. He looks good running and catching the ball, but that OL sucks...and I'm not quite sure what else is keeping his numbers down... They've played some solid defenses and their offensive coordinator is a piece of ****, so I guess that plays into it a bit.

Comment

I'd say a "slightly" poor man's DeAngelo Williams. Fargas is a completely different runner.

Comment

If he is so freaking good then give me a comparison so I might have a perspective on where he is at. I am saying Justin Fargas or maybe a poor man's DeAngelo Williams.
                          Go watch the '09 season again . It will answer all the questions you have about Williams.

Comment

I'm not on board quite yet. I don' think he'll end up testing quite as fast as people think he will and he's really not all that big or strong. Wouldn't be surprised if he ended up being drafted out of the first round.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

He's not in Mark Ingram's category when you project them to the NFL... but the kid is a nice little back.

I don't think Williams is nearly as NFL ready as all the hype suggests...

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information