Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, I'm Jacory Harris and...

**** it I'm going deep.

Gotta say, this guy has some great tools but the constant deep ball is going to kill him when it comes to the draft. Watching this game is making me cringe, feel bad for the guy.

How much do you reckon his stock will plummet this season?

First... I don't think he has great tools. They might epitomize the term "average."

Second... he is not highly regarded to have a stock that plummets.

Third... He thought he was going to be a Heisman finalist. That was funny.

Just watch Andre Ellington, DaQuan Bowers and DeAndre McDaniel.

EDIT: Another terrible INT as I make this reply. What a shocker.
    Originally posted by Scott Wright
    I honestly believe Reggie Bush has turned into exactly the type of player I envisioned.
    Originally posted by PossibleCabbage
    I would like it if there were more successful black Quarterbacks in the NFL...
    Originally posted by bearsfan_51
    iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
    Originally posted by GatorsBullsFan
    I could possibly see Matthew Stafford Dropping out of the 1st round
    Originally posted by GoRavens
    Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.

Comment

He makes too many stupid mistakes still. Three years in and he still makes the same stupid ass mistakes. Kid just isn't learning.

This coming from a VERY frustrated Canes fan.

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

He just doesn't seem to care about interceptions. He really does have the **** it, I'm going deep mentality. But hey, at least he'll never be called captain checkdown.
        Last edited by Hurricanes25; 10-02-2010, 01:44 PM.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
          He just doesn't seeme to care about interceptions. He really does have the **** it, I'm going deep mentality. But hey, at least he'll never be called captain checkdown.
          That's for DAMN sure!! Truer words were never spoken.

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

I'm about to make a poll thread

Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown
            The most important thing, however, is how strong their swagger factors are.
            Newton
            South of the Mason Dixon +10 swagger
            Barely literate +5 swagger
            Thief +15 swagger
            Kicked off of a team of thugs +20 swagger
            Big, average speed -3 swagger
            Hasn't done jacksquat on the field +15 swagger
            Total Swagger: 62
            ATL College Park Zone 3* +20 swagger Bonus pts

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
              But hey, at least he'll never be called captain checkdown.
              You're right; he'll be called Captain CFL.

Comment

I don't know why he's even being discussed on this board, he's a late rounder at best to me. Very average tools, average arm strength, not a running threat, super skinny. He makes very poor decisions very often, but Miami lets him go for broke alot so he still puts up decent overall stats. He's shown a couple instances where he's been cool under pressure, but he's also played poor in big games.

Comment

Originally posted by BuddyCHRIST View Post
                  I don't know why he's even being discussed on this board, he's a late rounder at best to me. Very average tools, average arm strength, not a running threat, super skinny. He makes very poor decisions very often, but Miami lets him go for broke alot so he still puts up decent overall stats. He's shown a couple instances where he's been cool under pressure, but he's also played poor in big games.
                  Also playing with a great cast of receivers.

Comment

Originally posted by stephenson86 View Post
                    **** it I'm going deep.
                    Lol'd.

Gotta say, this guy has some great tools but the constant deep ball is going to kill him when it comes to the draft. Watching this game is making me cringe, feel bad for the guy.

How much do you reckon his stock will plummet this season?
                    I'd say he's a 6-7th round pick. Reminds me of that kid out at Texas A&M, sometimes he looks like a 1st rounder, others he looks undraftable.
                    Crosby vs Ovechkin

Badababaaa, I'm lovin it.

Comment

His stock is definitely trending downwards. He just doesn't seem to A. grasp the intricacies of defensive positioning and B. understand how weak his arm really is.
                      "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

Jacory has the potential. He just needs to learn how to work on that.

Comment

Originally posted by BuddyCHRIST View Post
                          I was a believer at first, but I'm starting to lean that way. He'll probably be a 4th or 5th rounder when he comes out.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

I was thinking maybe a 3rd or 2nd rounder if he had a great season this year. But the way he is playing I wouldnt draft him til the 5th

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                            @SirStackAlot707

Comment

It's not just the way he's playing...he's not a good pro prospect regardless. He gets away with throwing ducks into traffic because we have amazing receivers and the college game is slow. He doesn't have the zip to be a starter in the NFL, not to mention the pocket presence, decision making, etc.

He has the potential to be a great college QB but we have no backup so he knows he can get away with chucking the ball deep and shrugging his shoulders when it gets intercepted. Next year he can be a Heisman contender if he's more careful with the ball, but even then I wouldn't touch him until the 6th at the earliest.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information