Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by descendency View Post
    ZBS or DBS?
    He looks like somewhat of a power system guy with good feet. He seems like a mauler, but you cant really take my word on that cuz i've seen barely any of him, just reports from people.

Comment

He reminds me of Otahas a mauler and some Oher with his feet and hand placement. I'll be looking into more on him. See I type more on, not moron.
      my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
      <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
      <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
      <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
      Originally posted by Hermstheman83
      What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

I have seen a couple of clips of him and bits and peices of games.

With his movement and size and this weak OT class he looks like a 1st round pick.

Reminds me of Jason Peters in the fact that he carries to much weight at LT but he moves really well and is stout.

Comment

I've been watching him this whole game and I've come away with a few things. He needs to stay lower when he's run blocking oon the first level. He's trying to just beat people with his strength and big body in the run game and that won't work at the next level. He is elite blocking at the second level. He gets there quickly and breaks down well and is quick enough to stick withh all the LBs I've seen so far today. And he has SHUT DOWN possibly the best pass rusher in this class in Aldon Smith. He's impressive.

Comment

Aldon Smith is incredibly overrated. He has no understanding of leverage & is done when a blocker engages. Michael Johnson (Georgia Tech) was a much better prospect & a much more active player. Smith is well behind Jeremy Beal, Sam Acho, Eddie Jones, and Von Miller as college pass-rushers.

Aldon Smith caught hype but hasn't been near the player he was a year ago. Very overrated. A lot of athleticism but not a lot of variety in his moves & absolutely no power.

big props to BoneKrusher for the sig & avatar
            - For daily NFL draft coverage:
            www.twitter.com/ryanlownes

Comment

I am very happy KO decided to go back to college. He will be one of the top tackles in next years draft.
              Myself, and fellow awesome person Tackle think he has a similar game to that of Michael Oher.

REMEMBER KO or you WILL GET KO'ed!
              <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
              What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

perfect NFL technique there lol

Comment

Yowza! his hands are the legit size of my Size 8 head, for those of you who don't know that's pretty ******* big :\

Comment

pretty standard responses

Comment

Thanks for bringing him to my attention. Watching ISU football is like watching to midgets screw. Only something you're going to do on a bet. So, I appreciate a heads up about prospects from teams I will never watch.

Sounds like a top 5 pick in next year's draft.
                      "He had no teeth, and he was slobbering all over himself. I'm thinking, 'You can have your money back, just get me out of here. Let me go be an accountant." I can't tell you how badly I wanted out of there." Elway's take on Lambert

Comment

Can someone sell me on the idea that he is a guard only? The dude is a dancing bear.

Comment

Whats a good comparison for Osemele? Right now I have him as my 3rd OT behind Kalil and Martin

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                          @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
                            Whats a good comparison for Osemele? Right now I have him as my 3rd OT behind Kalil and Martin
                            Jason Peters.

Men this big shouldn't have feet this good. Osemele has been very underrated this preseason. Just go back and watch the tape from last year. There is a reason Adrian Clayborn AND Aldon Smith were both shut down when playing Iowa State last year, and that's becuase of Osemele.

Honestly, I do need to watch more of Kalil, but have watched a good share of Osemele and Jonathan Martin, and I like Osemele more. Like I said, Osemele reminds me of Jason Peters, whereas Martin reminds me of Eugene Monroe, a prospect I liked, but didn't love, and has struggled a bit so far in the NFL.

Comment

If you're interested, check out KO right now vs. Okie State. From what I understand he's fighting a bit of an ankle sprain so this is a big test for him.

http://www.firstrowsports.tv/watch/9...owa-state.html

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information