2nd Tier CBs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd Tier CBs

Who's you guys' favorite 2nd tier CB? This class is starting to remind me of the 2008 draft, where there were good starting corners throughout the draft the early rounds, Leodis McKelvin, Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie, Aqib Talib, Mike Jenkins, Antonio Cason, Brandon Flowers, Tracy Porter and Terrell Thomas. I'm I being overly optimistic or does anyone else think this CB class is stupidly deep if most of the guys come out.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
    JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
    Originally posted by abaddon41_80
    Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
    Originally posted by JBCX
    Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Jimmy Smith looked great against UGA. First I've seen of him but if he continues to play like that he won't be far behind Peterson/Amukamara. Fantastic size.

That is correct comahan
    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
    <3 dg

Comment

My current top 4 are PP, Amukamara, Aaron Williams and Ras-I Dowling. I think they'll all be first rounders at the end of the day.

But you are right, there is a nice cluster of guys after them who will probably be picked in the 2nd/3rd round range and could become quality starters in the pros.

Comment

Brandon Harris FTW.

Mike Will & V-Jax

Comment

Kendric Burney and Charles Brown.

Comment

Peterson and Amukamara are top 10 talents. I also love Brandon Harris and Ras-I Dowling.

Aaron Williams is intriguing but he isn't at those other guys levels IMO. Jimmy Smith is someone I need to check out more of, because I haven't seen much.

Comment

Ehhh not so sold on Ras-I Dowling.

But the Prince and Double P for sure top 10 picks...one of them not both, with the number of WR this year.

Comment

Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
                But the Prince and Double P for sure top 10 picks...one of them not both, with the number of WR this year.
                PP will be gone by pick #5 whether there's a new CBA or not. His potential doesn't have a ceiling with how big and fast he is....not sure there's ever been another corner with his blend of attributes.

Prince could sneak into the tail end of the top 10 perhaps....I think he'll more than likely be an 11-19 pick.

Comment

Jenkins from Florida is good and a Second Round Value.

Comment

Jimmy Smith is all things awesome. Great size, moves with great fluidity and actually has great hips for a 6'3"/6'4" corner.

Was outstanding against Jawja. I peg him as a solid second round value.

Comment

Originally posted by iBoldin View Post
                      Jimmy Smith is all things awesome. Great size, moves with great fluidity and actually has great hips for a 6'3"/6'4" corner.

Was outstanding against Jawja. I peg him as a solid second round value.
                      I haven't watched him play but he sounds a bit like Sean Smith a few years back.

Comment

He's definitely not 6-3/6-4, much better corner than Smith. Really fluid and real solid build.

That is correct comahan
                        I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                        <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by V-I-P View Post
                          Brandon Harris FTW.
                          This.. What is the thought on him. I'll get to see him for a full game first time this year tomorrow. But when I did get to see him last year. I saw flashes of brilliance.

Just wondering what this forums thought is on him.
                          Jets, Mets, Knicks, and the U's too cool for uze

Sig by, Hitman D

Comment

I think that both Curtis Brown and Chykie Brown from Texas could go the 2nd-3rd range.

Yes, I think that this could be a deep year at CB .

Comment

I think Prince Amukamara is an even better prospect than Patrick Peterson. Peterson has elite physical tools but Amukamara is nearly as athletic and strong but also shows amazing football IQ and plays with a nasty streak. Could be a game-changing cornerback at the next level against both the run and the pass.

Could be one of the best CB crops in a long time with some serious stars emerging from this class.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information