Lamar Miller, RB, Miami (FL)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shylo3716 View Post
    We have not put out a 1st rd RB in a while!!!!!!!......I hope Lamar Miller breaks the cycle
    As a Tech fan, I was happy as hell to see you all move back to the shotgun after Miller was gouging us.
    Kaepernick is this years pat white. Thin, gimmick offense and doesn't possess an nfl arm. The ncaa constantly regurgitates clones of past players and amazingly enough, tricks some people into thinking they're better than their cloned half. Kaepernick was a complete waste of a senior bowl qb spot. A better qb will come from the east/west shrine or whatever they're calling it now...count on it

- Genius

Comment

Originally posted by etk View Post
      I think Mike James will be a better NFL back. He has the perfect frame and he runs hard and explodes through the hole. He played FB for us as a tFr and is also a good receiver and pass blocker. Miller is a special back but James seems like a prototypical NFL starter because he's a complete back. He can push the pile, find a small crease and make something out of nothing. Miller is more of an elusive, big play back that will rack up lots of yards if you make him big holes and cutback lanes.
      Haha, you have loved Mike James since Day 1.
      "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

Originally posted by djp View Post
        Haha, you have loved Mike James since Day 1.
        It's good that we have 2 DYNAMIC backs in Miller and James but next year 1 will tend to overshadow the other.

Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown
        The most important thing, however, is how strong their swagger factors are.
        Newton
        South of the Mason Dixon +10 swagger
        Barely literate +5 swagger
        Thief +15 swagger
        Kicked off of a team of thugs +20 swagger
        Big, average speed -3 swagger
        Hasn't done jacksquat on the field +15 swagger
        Total Swagger: 62
        ATL College Park Zone 3* +20 swagger Bonus pts

Comment

Originally posted by etk View Post
          I think Mike James will be a better NFL back. He has the perfect frame and he runs hard and explodes through the hole. He played FB for us as a tFr and is also a good receiver and pass blocker. Miller is a special back but James seems like a prototypical NFL starter because he's a complete back. He can push the pile, find a small crease and make something out of nothing. Miller is more of an elusive, big play back that will rack up lots of yards if you make him big holes and cutback lanes.
          Do you have a Mike James thread already? If not can you post 1 please so I can see everyone's consensus on him.

Newton
          Thief +15 swagger

Comment

Only a Sophomore will be expected to take on the bulk of the carries this year, with Damien Berry and Graig Cooper leaving due to graduation. Although Miller will most likely become the starter after an excellent Spring Game, he will share the load with returning RB’s Mike James and Storm Johnson. One of the most unique things to know about Miller, is he also is a track guy which is a plus for a Miami team, who has always been known as a speed school. As of late the Canes have been lacking the recognition over the past couple of years. This year he ran 6.79 seconds in the indoor track & field 60 meter dash event. When it is all said and done, Lamar Miller will be on a list with a long line of GREAT RB’s, to come out of the University of Miami (FL). I can almost guarantee if he comes out after this season, he will be a 1st-2nd Round guy in the 2012 NFL Draft.

Newton
            Thief +15 swagger

Comment

IMO, Miller is our best back since McGahee and that's saying a lot. He could take it to the house anytime he gets his hand on the ball. Not only does he have great speed, but he can also run between the tackles. Miller is a 1st round talent.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
                IMO, Miller is our best back since McGahee and that's saying a lot. He could take it to the house anytime he gets his hand on the ball. Not only does he have great speed, but he can also run between the tackles. Miller is a 1st round talent.
                Spring Game 2 TD Runs 1 for 60+ the other for 80+ yards.

Newton
                Thief +15 swagger

Comment

Miller was by far the best back on the U last year....I really hope we can move away from the running back by committee

Comment

Originally posted by countryboi View Post
                    Miller was by far the best back on the U last year....I really hope we can move away from the running back by committee
                    I actually like it, because if one goes down it won't be hard for them to pick up where he left off because he is already in the flow of things.

Newton
                    Thief +15 swagger

Comment

I actually like it, because if one goes down it won't be hard for them to pick up where he left off because he is already in the flow of things.
                      I can see that side but i feel like its hard to get in a rhythm cause they are always subbing in and out.

Comment

I can see that side but i feel like its hard to get in a rhythm cause they are always subbing in and out.
                        That will not stop him from being a 1st-2nd Round back this year.

Newton
                        Thief +15 swagger

Comment

That will not stop him from being a 1st-2nd Round back this year.
                          oh no he is the best back the U has had in years... I think the ACC is in for a bit of a shock.

Comment

I don't think rhythm is that big of a deal for a RB. If anything, it will just keep him fresher.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Will be better then Trent Richardson this year I promise!

Newton
                              Thief +15 swagger

Comment

Will be better then Trent Richardson this year I promise!
                                you think so? cause he out played Ingram last year that is very high praise for miller

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information