Lamar Miller, RB, Miami (FL)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
    Gore, McGahee, and Portis were all on the same team?
    Yeah, they were all on the 2001 National Championship team.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

http://web1.ncaa.org/d1mfb/2001/Inte...00415rush.html

Frank Gore with a sexy 9 yards per carry backing up Portis. McGahee played fullback.

That is correct comahan
      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
      <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
        http://web1.ncaa.org/d1mfb/2001/Inte...00415rush.html

Frank Gore with a sexy 9 yards per carry backing up Portis. McGahee played fullback.
        9 yards is nothing to Andre's 13 yards per!

I wish I could go back in time and watch that team again. Vilma's hits in the Nebraska game (NC) still make me wet.

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Originally posted by dRaFtDoRk
        You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
          Yeah, they were all on the 2001 National Championship team.
          But did they all rush for 1k in the same season in the NFL is the question.

Looks like they did in '07.

Case Closed.

Comment

Originally posted by Complex View Post
            Lacey and Flowers had no trouble getting getting yards against the "tough" Kent State defense. They had more yards on less carries.

And?

Eddie Lacy is a flat out stud, and Jalston Fowler isn't too shabby. The problem with Lacy is that he has ball security issues. There's a reason why Trent is the starter. Are you saying they're better backs than Richardson? I guess I'm failing to grasp the logic here.

There were games last year where Marquis Maze had more receptions for more yards and more TD's than Julio Jones, but that doesn't mean Maze is a better receiver than Julio.

Besides, who said Kent St.'s defense was tough? Alabama's offensive line was getting blown up on several occassions, due to missed assignments, if you watched the game you would know that.

The few yards Trent accumulated against Kent St. was all him...usually carrying 3-5 defenders on his back.

I will say this much, the Nix kid for Kent St. will be playing on Sundays some day.

Comment

Meh, Trent comes up small in too many games that a player with his rep should dominate.

I don't care if 'Bama was playing Ohio State, 37 yards from a guy who's supposed to be the TRUTH is inexcusable.
              60 yards rushing is a bad game for most backs.
              37 yards rushing are 'immobile' QB numbers.

If RIchardson had a rough time against Kent State, he's going to shocked and awed when the Tide play their SEC schedule.

Take Lamar Miller playing in a more hyped national TV game against a more talented defense. He dusted UMD while playing an average to poor game for him.
              Statline?? 18 carries, 116 yards and a TD.

That's solid yet mediocre for a great college RB.

37 yards on 13 carries?? DOesn't even chart.

Comment

Originally posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
                Meh, Trent comes up small in too many games that a player with his rep should dominate.

I don't care if 'Bama was playing Ohio State, 37 yards from a guy who's supposed to be the TRUTH is inexcusable.

If RIchardson had a rough time against Kent State, he's going to shocked and awed when the Tide play their SEC schedule.

Take Lamar Miller playing in a more hyped national TV game against a more talented defense. He dusted UMD while playing an average to poor game for him.

Richardson coming up small in big time games? He backed up Mark Ingram! What kind of impact would you like from a guy that got 9 carries a game vs. the SEC last year? Because against Penn State last year he went for 144 on 22 carries.

Did it ever occur to you that the yards are so low because he had 4 rushes inside of the 10? Three resulting in TDs, btw. They aren't going to give Richardson the ball 20 times in a game against Kent State. It's not necessary. He didn't have a 'hard time' I promise.
                You're basing everything on the box score of week one

Everyone's defense in the SEC got weaker aside from SCAR and LSU. I think he'll do fine.
                Last edited by tjsunstein; 09-08-2011, 11:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post

Keep in mind he broke for a 41 yarder!

Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown
                  The most important thing, however, is how strong their swagger factors are.
                  Newton
                  South of the Mason Dixon +10 swagger
                  Barely literate +5 swagger
                  Thief +15 swagger
                  Kicked off of a team of thugs +20 swagger
                  Big, average speed -3 swagger
                  Hasn't done jacksquat on the field +15 swagger
                  Total Swagger: 62
                  ATL College Park Zone 3* +20 swagger Bonus pts

Comment

What exactly is being discussed here again? I feel like it's 3 separate discussions and they're all with myself.

Comment

Still no love? Well watch him go for over 200+ today vs Bethune-cookman

Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown
                      The most important thing, however, is how strong their swagger factors are.
                      Newton
                      South of the Mason Dixon +10 swagger
                      Barely literate +5 swagger
                      Thief +15 swagger
                      Kicked off of a team of thugs +20 swagger
                      Big, average speed -3 swagger
                      Hasn't done jacksquat on the field +15 swagger
                      Total Swagger: 62
                      ATL College Park Zone 3* +20 swagger Bonus pts

Comment

Originally posted by shylo3716
                        Trent Richardson who?
                        Ask the Gators, some of them at least know what his cleats look like.

Comment

my ninja lamar going 4/4 with 100 yard games this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabscuttle View Post
                            Ask the Gators, some of them at least know what his cleats look like.
                            Richardson's numbers against the 3 BCS conference teams Bama has played....

Penn St. : 26 carries for 111 + 2 TDs
                            Arkansas: 17 carries for 126, also 85 yards receiving and a TD
                            Florida: 29 carries for 181 + 2 TDs

Florida was a top 10 rushing defense coming in giving up about 2 YPC.

Bye haters.

Comment

Originally posted by Clarkw267 View Post

Bye morons.

*Edited for Accuracy*

Comment

Originally posted by Clarkw267 View Post

Bye haters.

So start his own thread.
                                Last edited by FUNBUNCHER; 10-02-2011, 11:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information