Graig Cooper

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Graig Cooper

Where do you think his draft stock is after coming off the injury? Does he even have any, or is it UDFA for him? If so, what round do you think he'll go in?

I liked the guy a year ago.
    Just play me, baby

Been signed up for the COOOOOOOOOP!!!!!! campaign......As of now his stock should be 7th rd 6th at best due to his injury. Before the injury last year he was looking like a 2011 2nd rounder IMO. With Berry getting majority of the load and Cooper sharing carries with Miller and James he will never have the chance to improve his stock, unless he wows scouts at the Senior Bowl and Combine/Pro Day.

Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown
    The most important thing, however, is how strong their swagger factors are.
    Newton
    South of the Mason Dixon +10 swagger
    Barely literate +5 swagger
    Thief +15 swagger
    Kicked off of a team of thugs +20 swagger
    Big, average speed -3 swagger
    Hasn't done jacksquat on the field +15 swagger
    Total Swagger: 62
    ATL College Park Zone 3* +20 swagger Bonus pts

Comment

I hope my Pats steal him on day 3. They guys has 2nd round talent / late 1st when healthy...easy
      Patriots Draft 2015
      1. CB - Marcus Peters
      2. WR - Sammie Coates
      3. RB - David Johnson
      3. DT - Angelo Blackson
      4. OG - Tre Jackson
      4. DE - Za'Darius Smith
      5. LB - Ben Heeney
      6. TE - Wes Saxton
      7. OG - Jose Matais

Comment

Originally posted by shylo3716 View Post
        Been signed up for the COOOOOOOOOP!!!!!! campaign......As of now his stock should be 7th rd 6th at best due to his injury. Before the injury last year he was looking like a 2011 2nd rounder IMO. With Berry getting majority of the load and Cooper sharing carries with Miller and James he will never have the chance to improve his stock, unless he wows scouts at the Senior Bowl and Combine/Pro Day.
        Which I think he will do. I honestly think he'll end up in the 4th round. The only knock I have on Cooper is his vision.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
          Which I think he will do. I honestly think he'll end up in the 4th round. The only knock I have on Cooper is his vision.
          If he goes in the 4th it would be a BLESSING IN DISGUISE for Philly to steal him and be our 3rd down back. He may not have the "vision" but he has the acceleration burst and straight line speed to take it to the distance any time he touches the ball.

Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown
          The most important thing, however, is how strong their swagger factors are.
          Newton
          South of the Mason Dixon +10 swagger
          Barely literate +5 swagger
          Thief +15 swagger
          Kicked off of a team of thugs +20 swagger
          Big, average speed -3 swagger
          Hasn't done jacksquat on the field +15 swagger
          Total Swagger: 62
          ATL College Park Zone 3* +20 swagger Bonus pts

Comment

Working...
          X