Schuylar Oordt, TE, Northern Iowa

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schuylar Oordt, TE, Northern Iowa

This is a horrible group of Tight ends so I have been looking for a diamond in the rough and Oordt looks interesting. He is listed at 6-6 246 with a 40 listed at 4.59. He has only 24 catches this season but for 466 yards. Anyone ever put eyes on him at all or do I have to wait and see if he gets invited to an all star game and combine

Originally posted by HakeemtheMachineNicks View Post
    This is a horrible group of Tight ends so I have been looking for a diamond in the rough and Oordt looks interesting. He is listed at 6-6 246 with a 40 listed at 4.59. He has only 24 catches this season but for 466 yards. Anyone ever put eyes on him at all or do I have to wait and see if he gets invited to an all star game and combine
    I knew no one knew anything about him alright give me some other TE's then

Comment

I didn't know about him but he is actually on the NFL radar(as he should be with his numbers):

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings...2011&genpos=TE

A projected 7th rounder, 13th tight end in the class. We'll probably see him in an all star game and maybe the combine where there will be a clearer picture painted.

Comment

Schuyler oordt

Originally posted by HakeemtheMachineNicks View Post
        I knew no one knew anything about him alright give me some other TE's then
        He is on the radar, have watched him for 4 seasons at UNI. Very Skilled, fast and hands like sticky glue, will not drop passes, he was invited to the combine and will lead a strong group of tight ends going in.
        Excellent blocker as much tight ends turn out to be in the NFL

Comment

A raw prospect but some interesting film.good numbers thus far.
          my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
          <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
          <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
          <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
          Originally posted by Hermstheman83
          What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Id guess approx 5th round
            my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
            <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
            <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
            <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
            Originally posted by Hermstheman83
            What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Didn't he get picked up by NO and put on the practice squad? i can't find any info other than the fact that he signed a promotional deal with a company that produces Ankle Braces. I am interested to know more.
              Last edited by fourthandray; 10-01-2011, 06:15 PM.

Comment

Confusing bump is confusing.

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information