Quan Sturdivant, ILB, UNC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quan Sturdivant, ILB, UNC

I haven't found any topic about him, so I made this one. What do you guys think about him? I really like him as a prospect, probably will get selected in the 2nd or 3rd round.

"Not only is Polamalu the best player in the AFC North, but I feel he's the best defensive player in the entire NFL. No defender in the league combines world-class athleticism, smarts, fundamentals, natural football instincts and the knack for big plays better than Polamalu."

my favorite LBer in the draft. i think hes better than hes given credit for. anyone whos really seen the UNC defense knows that Quan is the heart.

Comment

Now we know that he is capable of doing awesome, gamewinning interceptions aswell :)
      "Not only is Polamalu the best player in the AFC North, but I feel he's the best defensive player in the entire NFL. No defender in the league combines world-class athleticism, smarts, fundamentals, natural football instincts and the knack for big plays better than Polamalu."

Comment

I like him but he's basically cut out by all teams who've run a 3-4 pretty much IMO. He's really small and struggles a LOT when asked to actually take on blocks.

Comment

Working...
        X

Debug Information