Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

B.J. Daniels, QB, South Florida

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • B.J. Daniels, QB, South Florida

    I know he is only a sophmore, but what do you guys think when he is draft eligible?

    The dude looks like such a beast. His physique makes him look like a man amongst boys.

  • #2
    Will not play QB in the NFL. I dont know how good of an athlete he is, but he's just not a NFL QB. His biggest problem is that he's gonna have to completely reform his throwing motion to play in the NFL and i just dont think thats gonna happen. He has a complete sidearm release.

    Comment


    • #3
      He's only 6'1 210 or so. Daniels is not a very good passer and had a down year for South Florida: 1496 yds 9 Td 12 Int on the year. I know the Bulls have fooled around with him at other positions. Not sure if he's their starting Quarterback next season with 6'5 Freshman Bobby Eveld already getting looks this year.

      Impressive game today but nothing special as an NFL prospect. Probably an UDFA this year if he chose to declare.

      big props to BoneKrusher for the sig & avatar
      - For daily NFL draft coverage:
      www.twitter.com/ryanlownes

      Comment


      • #4
        HIm and Jacory Harris will have good battles for UFL #3 spot in a couple years

        Comment


        • #5
          Future CFL quarterback.

          He'll never play QB in the NFL. He'd have to switch positions. Props to him today though, played well.
          Just play me, baby

          Comment


          • #6
            "Turrible, just Turrible" - Charles Barkley

            Comment


            • #7
              Been watching him all year and he's just another athlete playing QB. Nothing to get excited about. Perfect build for RB if they ever smarten up and move him.

              Comment


              • #8
                Never say never. The guy has one more year of eligibility to improve. At this point last year, everyone said Tyrod Taylor would not have a shot to be an NFL QB.

                By the way BJ Daniels has one of the strongest arm in college for a guy his size, so he does have something to work with.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by goldenbear.cal View Post
                  Never say never. The guy has one more year of eligibility to improve. At this point last year, everyone said Tyrod Taylor would not have a shot to be an NFL QB.

                  By the way BJ Daniels has one of the strongest arm in college for a guy his size, so he does have something to work with.
                  Tyrod Taylor at least was a decent college football player in a strong defensive conference. His numbers and record as a starter were dramatically better in his third year than Daniels'. B.J. Daniels might be out of the QB job next season for South Florida.

                  I'll pretty much say never. Maybe he works himself up to a 6th-7th Round selection, but honestly I doubt it. Best suited for a move to Running Back.

                  big props to BoneKrusher for the sig & avatar
                  - For daily NFL draft coverage:
                  www.twitter.com/ryanlownes

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by ThePudge View Post
                    Tyrod Taylor at least was a decent college football player in a strong defensive conference. His numbers and record as a starter were dramatically better in his third year than Daniels'. B.J. Daniels might be out of the QB job next season for South Florida.

                    I'll pretty much say never. Maybe he works himself up to a 6th-7th Round selection, but honestly I doubt it. Best suited for a move to Running Back.
                    I don't think he's even watched Daniels play. Eveld will probably will be the QB next year. Daniels is just too damn erratic and inconsistent.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Daniels is the exact opposite of what they look for in the NFL. Still could turn out to be a very good college quarterback potentially, but I really don't buy any future whatsoever in the NFL. Settled down a bit since last year when he tried to make Sportscenter on every single play, but very little NFL potential at his size/arm strength/accuracy/decision making issues haha.

                      R.I.P. Junior Seau

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
                        Daniels is the exact opposite of what they look for in the NFL. Still could turn out to be a very good college quarterback potentially, but I really don't buy any future whatsoever in the NFL. Settled down a bit since last year when he tried to make Sportscenter on every single play, but very little NFL potential at his size/arm strength/accuracy/decision making issues haha.
                        Once again people see an athlete playing QB and get intoxicated on him.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X

                        Debug Information